Migration Diy

Guest BEZ

Hi, There seem to be a huge choice of agents willing to help with our Skilled Independant Visa application, however we are considering dealing with the application ourselves. How easy or difficult is this to do? We will be gratefull for any advice as we don't want to delay our application through ignorance of the system but likewise we don't want to pay for something we could do ourselves.

We dealt with a fairly non standard skills assessment without too much trouble.

Thanks

Guest bshootz

Hi Bez, welcome to the site,i have decided to tackle the visa application myself:confused: ,as i have quite alot of time on my hands and am quite a organised person,apparently,,,, according to my oh,i think if you take your time and you can always ask the fab peeps on this site if you get stuck then go it alone:yes: , im sure you could save yourself some cash too. Anyway what ever way you go down all the best. Beckyx:jiggy:

Guest lynneand mark

We di the TRA and the application ourselves. It's quite straight forward just time consuming and you seem to be repeating yourself constantly. If you don't think you have any issues to worry about do it yourself and save some money! My only concern was that perhaps an agent knew a way of getting it done slightly quicker but who knows?? The money you save will pay for your flights or even a visit over there to check things out. Good luck!

Hiya with 2 little ones we got an agent to do it for us as they double check everything ,,even though you think you gone over it and got it right you never know,,i forgot to get hubby to sign TRA form ,,thank god visa bureau picked up on it !!

Cal x

Archived