You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

David Bottomley

Part time work in Gold Coast And/Or Sunshine Coast Areas

Hi there, please can anyone let me know how easy (or not) it will be to find part time work in the above areas in these times of uncertainty. I've been accepted on a Student Visa to SC TAFE and possibly to AICA on Gold Coast for July 09 so we can only do 20 hours, plus we need to fit it around college and our sons. We are willing to do almost anything. Please help if you can as this is the only thing thats stopping me sending my acceptance forms back! Many many thanks for viewing this post.

Diane:confused::unsure:xx

Hi Guys

I think you will be ok, i know things have slowed a little here but there is still work out there, the jobs paper this week didn't look bad at all. Cleaning jobs are always advertisied, leaflet dropping/distribution is another . If your not picky i don't think you have much to worry about.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hi there, please can anyone let me know how easy (or not) it will be to find part time work in the above areas in these times of uncertainty. I've been accepted on a Student Visa to SC TAFE and possibly to AICA on Gold Coast for July 09 so we can only do 20 hours, plus we need to fit it around college and our sons. We are willing to do almost anything. Please help if you can as this is the only thing thats stopping me sending my acceptance forms back! Many many thanks for viewing this post.

Diane:confused::unsure:xx

pretty much agree with the previous post, i run a recruitment business on Brisbane South side but have guys out working for me around the goldie, plenty of work out there. i would add a cautionary note though..the Sunshine Coast is focused on retirement and leisure - no industry. so i suggest you aim for the Gold coast and Griffith uni. Gary