Activating Visa

Guest Kev Deb & Con

Guest Kev Deb & Con

To All,

please help, my wife is the main applicant and we are activating our resident visa this month whilst on holiday, when we return to the uk will I be allowed back into Aus whilst my wife stays behind to sell the house as I may have a job offer ????

Thanks Kev,Deb & Con

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Kev

Yes, as long as the main applicant has already been to Oz for a short visit, you will then be able to come and go as much as you want whilst Deb stays in the UK to sell the house.

Cheers

Gill

Guest Kev Deb & Con

Gill,

thanks for that, looks like I may escape rainy Manchester then !!!

Cheers Kev.

Guest caroline
To All,

please help, my wife is the main applicant and we are activating our resident visa this month whilst on holiday, when we return to the uk will I be allowed back into Aus whilst my wife stays behind to sell the house as I may have a job offer ????

Thanks Kev,Deb & Con

Hi guys,

my husband and I only last week entered Australia but we're staying - yay! He was the main applicant and our visa was granted on the basis that he entered first - so he did by all of 2 seconds! Our understanding is that once the visa is validated, that's it, you are both free to come and go, for a period of 5 years, as you like and independent of each other.

Good luck,

Caroline

Archived