Britain one of the happiest nations.

Guest earlswood

Guest Guest9973
Why the negativity? To you, Britain is decimated. Well, I get tired of people running down Britain and saying it has gone to the dogs etc etc. If you don't like it, you are free to leave. If you feel like a second class citizen here though, be prepared, because immigrants, at times, get treated like second class citizens everywhere they go, so be prepared.

I left 8 years ago.The signs were there then that it was on a downhill.

Living here I not only feel First Class,but a Platinum member ( or whatever high honour you can think of).

I certainly am not treated like a second class citizen (apart from that bladdy air con engineer who fails to show up).

In fact Aussies have not only accepted us but really taken to us.

Must be something to do with our attitude ?????:hug::hug:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest treesea
Do you not think that given the midlanders circumstances you might not be of the same opinion, this poor family has been left without a father, I give up! :no:andy

We all have family who have died, some of us whose members have died in horrible circumstances. My family is also without a father, but I don't hold Britain responsible. These things just happen. It's life. I just don't see the point of making personal attacks on people on this forum.

Guest Guest9973
One problem Mike....Australia is full of the murderers and criminals and the scum of society Great Britain deported in the past….DNA stays for generations and generations….for what I have seen it is still rife out there.:biglaugh:

Wrong I'm afraid as usual Earlswood.

South Australia was not settled by convicts or penal colonies and they are proud of it.

Although genes will spread out they dilute as well.

So wrong in your generalisations.

Is that another clutched straw I hear slipping from someone's fingers???

I note "some " people are hiding if they are online or not.

We all have family who have died, some of us whose members have died in horrible circumstances. My family is also without a father, but I don't hold Britain responsible. These things just happen. It's life. I just don't see the point of making personal attacks on people on this forum.

Good post Treesea and sorry for your loss. andy

Guest Guest9973
aldo getting ready for earlswood

tranny2.jpg

Can't be.Isn't Aldo in Spain.

Funny how Earls mate can't stand to live in his much revered country:biglaugh:

Guest earlswood
Wrong I'm afraid as usual Earlswood.

South Australia was not settled by convicts or penal colonies and they are proud of it.

Although genes will spread out they dilute as well.

So wrong in your generalisations.

Is that another clutched straw I hear slipping from someone's fingers???

I note "some " people are hiding if they are online or not.

wrong again Tyke....thousands moved all over Oz when they got there....all white Aussies are descended from the dregs of society....it sounds harsh but it is the truth old pal...

Guest Guest9973
wrong again Tyke....thousands moved all over Oz when they got there....all white Aussies are descended from the dregs of society....it sounds harsh but it is the truth old pal...

On that sort of note ............ where did the descendants of the UK come from.

Errrr............ let's think................... Vikings comes to mind for a start.Ooooeeerrr Misssus! All that pliiaging and raping!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

On that sort of note ............ where did the descendants of the UK come from.

Errrr............ let's think................... Vikings comes to mind for a start.Ooooeeerrr Misssus! All that pliiaging and raping!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

straws.....clutching.....pot.........kettle

RIP Frank Butcher

I always knew that people are happy here even when the media says we are not...:cute:

the New Economics Foundation (NeF), found UK residents were among the sixth happiest nations.

The 2007-08 Citizenship Survey - a robust, nationally representative household survey - found that 94% of young people say they feel part of British society.

Under the skin Brits are a happy nation with a great sense of humour which is unique to the British Isles and not really grasped by many of it’s European neighbours the report stated.

Here is another poll recent too and UK are not even in the top 13:huh:

The World's Happiest Countries

Guest Guest9973
By the way Tyke, loved the snapper! andy

Cheers.

Had some of him last night,lovely and meaty!

Out again this Sat morning 3.00am.

Good at reeling things in ain't I??:wink::wink:

Guest earlswood
Cheers.

Good at reeling things in ain't I??

Not really...

That tiddler snapper would have been bait when I was in South Africa.:wink:

Cheers.

Good at reeling things in ain't I??:wink::wink:

Let us no how you get on, me and my boy cant wait to join you out in oz for a bit of fishing. andy

I always knew that people are happy here even when the media says we are not...:cute:

the New Economics Foundation (NeF), found UK residents were among the sixth happiest nations.

The 2007-08 Citizenship Survey - a robust, nationally representative household survey - found that 94% of young people say they feel part of British society.

Under the skin Brits are a happy nation with a great sense of humour which is unique to the British Isles and not really grasped by many of it’s European neighbours the report stated.

Here is a much more respected poll, that shows OZ 6th, England nowhere in sight!

You work figures in funny ways sometimes, and then when you get picked up there is no response from you.

In Pictures: World's Happiest Places - Forbes.com

I have tidied up this thread as half the posts had nothing to do with the original topic. Almost everyone who contributed to this spat had reported the other users posts, therefore, all offending posts have been removed.

Don't feed the

_files_troll_2.jpg

I think a lot of it is due to general society and lawlessness that is rife in England. You can carry a knife without any risk of being arrested, hell you can virtually use one and only get a few weeks inside. Like the Ozcans rightly point out on a regular basis feral kids are running the streets intimidating people and generally causing mayhem. ..... . I do not want my kids growing up in that enviroment and before you say it Oz maybe no better but its worth a try.

Just out of curiosity... have you ever been here? I suspect not otherwise you wouldn't have written that. I can tell you it's no better. In the UK I never really came accross 'feral kids' because I generally avoided areas that look bad. Over here they are actually everywhere - you can't avoid them. Go far a walk in the park - it's full of them. Go to the shopping mall - it's full of them. Train station - full of them. There is no escape.

I ride a bike to and from work and literally every day there is some idiot who does something to me, whether it is jumping out shouting something, throwing something, leaning out a car window trying to clip me, etc, etc. The place is full of idiots.

Guest JoanneHattersley

Cant comment about Melbourne but have had no "feral kids" hassles in Brissie. Not at all. Found em all polite , offering seats in the bus etc. No problems!

Just out of curiosity... have you ever been here? I suspect not otherwise you wouldn't have written that. I can tell you it's no better. In the UK I never really came accross 'feral kids' because I generally avoided areas that look bad. Over here they are actually everywhere - you can't avoid them. Go far a walk in the park - it's full of them. Go to the shopping mall - it's full of them. Train station - full of them. There is no escape.

I ride a bike to and from work and literally every day there is some idiot who does something to me, whether it is jumping out shouting something, throwing something, leaning out a car window trying to clip me, etc, etc. The place is full of idiots.

Hi, no you are right I have not been to oz as I have made clear on my posts before. However my wife has lived there albeit a few years ago and she has nothing but good words to say about it, however i am aware there is no substitute for your seeing for yourself. In none of my posts have I commented on crime in oz as I am unqualified to do so, but i can certainly comment on crime in this country and can safely say that England

is now a lawless society where you get punished more for small driving offences and not filling your bins more than running around the streets causing mayhem and intimidating people, or much worse. And the reason we have come to this is liberal lefties, human rights and poor parenting.As i said in the post you refer to oz may be no better but am willing to give it a shot. And am also curious as why you seem to encounter public disorder everyday and yet Jo Hatts is saying the complete opposite, these 2 cities cannot be that different. hmmm andy

Guest JoanneHattersley
And am also curious as why you seem to encounter public disorder everyday and yet Jo Hatts is saying the complete opposite, these 2 cities cannot be that different. hmmm andy

Hey Andy,

Guess what mate! They ARE! Every city in Oz is different! I have been to Melbourne once to visit family and as the plane landed my first thought was "thankfully I dont live here!"

Now that will **** some people off who love Melbourne and for that I am sorry. I have been slammed for that before! I actually am on Bucks page when it comes to Melbourne. His thoughts mirrored my own. I have friends that have just got back from Melbourne who love it! Boring world if we are all the same!!!

Earlswood - having changed posts and then made it look like the mods had done it. This is not on, When we change posts a visible record is shown at the bottom of edited post to show who editied and the reason why.

As you will now know you have been infracted. Any more nonsense like that and you will be removed from the forum.

Tim

Archived