Had My Phone Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne2007

My phone rang this morning and it was that chap in Australia that wanted to speak to, inconsiderate to wake me up lol, it was on 10am aswell, need my sleep lmao.

Well i was surprised as it wasnt a man from immigration, he is actually the big boss from the company i have got the job with.

I am still no further with answers obviously as he cant tell me yes or no with not being from immigration, he was concerned with us having house on the market and ended up homeless if visa is not approved and we end up selling, I told him we have our methods that it is nothing for him to worry about. I told him about my medical condition how it does not stop me doing any job at all as i work for a company where they dont have warehouse men as we do it all, lumping pallets around etc. I also told him i am willing to sign something to prove i will pay for my own medical stuff and i told him how much it is per month and how we have done budgeting for it.

Basically it is down to immigrations decision now but the company is still been put on hold as the monitoring is still not finished. What they are doing is the company and about 120 other companies are having the sponsorship re applied so have to go through all the Auditing etc which takes a while, they update all the legislations etc and it will be about another month before they finish that then our visa go back through the process again so that will be another 6-8 weeks after the Auditoring/Monitoring.

I wont get a yes or no until immigration process our visa so it is sickening not knowing and have a least 2 more months to wait, god didnt know this was going to be this stressful :arghh:

Lynne :chatterbox:

Well Jo you just made my day and cheered me up no end yet again, i laughed when i read that last bit you put, i cant wait for all the friday nights now lol i will be like this :chatterbox: woooooohoooooo go me go me go me.

I will have the thongs at the ready at customs if we end up going then they will have to let me in. If it does get refused i will still be on here friday nights and other days posting so i can share my experience with others if it is because of my medical condition.

We also have plans to do our house up if it gets refused too so at least we will have something to look forward too. :biggrin:

Lynne :chatterbox:

Awwwwwwww thanks hun that means a lot to me, i better get my ozzie dictionary out now online, i have it in my favourites and i am going to get practicing wooooooooooohoooooooooo.

We will know more than the Ozzies at this rate, teach them a thing or 2 lmao :biglaugh:

Lynne-de-loo :chatterbox:

Guest jonseywife

Hi Lynne

Thinking of you lovey & lets hope the next couple of months flyyyyy by........

Hope you get that phone call you want SOON!!!!!!! Keep strong :notworthy:

Hi Felicity

I think it was me who posted the Ozzie slang a few week back, link below for you....

Have fun, and i'll be testing you on @ FNCC !!!!! :biglaugh:

Sally-Ann x

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18570&highlight=Ozzie+slang

I'm here!!! havent had much time this weekend, and only been on the site for a few mins to check what me mates are up to!! xx

I HAVE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS!!!!

Miss you too Jo. xx

Get you lynne!!!! A bingo millionaire!!! well...almost! :wink:

how many days till friday??? :sad:

LOL to all the FNCC girls!

hays. xx

Wehey loads of thongs for me specially if i can see buy 1 get 1 freebies then i am on a huge winner lmao, been working this morning 7-1 and should hasve been my day off, gluten for punishment lol but what the heck, money money money.

I need to bigger amounts then i can give it to immigration and say here see i can afford my medical stuff for life now LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Lynne-de-loo :jiggy:

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Lynne,

Sorry to hear it's going to take another 2 months for them to get back to you, but I'm sure it will fly by!

Remember we are all here for you, with everything crossed. If they dont let you in they better watch out when we all get there!!!!!:realmad:

Looking forward to another hilarious Friday night, will brush up on my Oz ready for it!

Lou:goofy:

LMTO!!! wish my backside was a size 4! :biglaugh:

IN MY DREAMS!!!

Thongs hays lmao :biglaugh: hehehehe Thongs in oz are flipflops lol

:biglaugh: heeee soz to spoil the thought of asking for size 4 thongs (if only that was my butt size too !!) but even for footwear here you have to go up at least one size maybe two sizes so the tiny weeny thongs turn into big feet !!!!

Archived