liverpool meet up

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sexkit001

Hey Aldo...

Can't believe it has taken someone this long to put this on :)

BTW - you can spot me on the fourth row !!!! :biglaugh:

Guest julie and chad

we have just started the process just waiting for hubby to do the AQF level 3 in painting to get a subclass 175 visa we are confused with which area to head for aswell as a thousand other things we are only near chester so would it be ok if we came and hounded u all with millions of questions lol

Guest sexkit001
we have just started the process just waiting for hubby to do the AQF level 3 in painting to get a subclass 175 visa we are confused with which area to head for aswell as a thousand other things we are only near chester so would it be ok if we came and hounded u all with millions of questions lol

Great the more the merrier it will be lovely to meet you all, you are one stage further than myself so I will probably be houdning you lol xxxx

Guest julie and chad
Great the more the merrier it will be lovely to meet you all, you are one stage further than myself so I will probably be houdning you lol xxxx

so how did you decide on perth then we are having a real nightmare we were going adelaide then victoria then nsw :arghh:

Guest sexkit001
so how did you decide on perth then we are having a real nightmare we were going adelaide then victoria then nsw :arghh:

for me personally it is the laidback lifestyle that Perth seems to have more than the others, we are really looking for that cliche of a family home, plus we have been informed that there will be more work opportunities for my oh who is a roofer...

before I forget how many kiddies will be coming with you ??

xxx

Guest julie and chad
for me personally it is the laidback lifestyle that Perth seems to have more than the others, we are really looking for that cliche of a family home, plus we have been informed that there will be more work opportunities for my oh who is a roofer...

before I forget how many kiddies will be coming with you ??

xxx

we have 6 children between ages of 6 mths and 18 our 18 year old has just qualified as a hair dresser will she need her own visa i have only just thought of this yes we want the laid back family home to ours is pretty hectic as i work in a bank and chad is a painter and decorator dont seem to be seeing many jobs for painters at the moment so bit concerned

Guest sexkit001
we have 6 children between ages of 6 mths and 18 our 18 year old has just qualified as a hair dresser will she need her own visa i have only just thought of this yes we want the laid back family home to ours is pretty hectic as i work in a bank and chad is a painter and decorator dont seem to be seeing many jobs for painters at the moment so bit concerned

not sure about your eldest, someone on here will be able to help you xxx sounds like you have a manic house hun :) x

Guest sexkit001
Looks like we are going to have a good turnout Kirsty, look forward to meeting you all, and we have celebrities coming too, the Hughes family, lol.

Debbie

xxx

I know, I cant wait it will be really good, make sure your Sian brings the camera xxxx

Guest sexkit001
Count us in...we are sitting patiently waiting for our date for the skills assessment so we can go to Brisbane........

Hi Tony, will be great to meet you, how many are coming ? xxx

Guest sexkit001
Hi Kirsty

Can you consult your little black book, lol and tell me roughly how many coming to our Liverpool meet, im too lazy too read through the thread and work it out myself.

Cant wait, really looking forward to it.

Debbie

xxx

Hey hun, sorry was a little slow fell asleep !!! yeah !!!!! only for about an hour like but hey...

right here goes

Adults is about 18 (only a couple waiting for numbers)

Kiddies is around 12 (again just waiting on one or two for numbers)

I Cant wait this is going to be a really great day.... xxx

Guest julie and chad

sorry i have just realised when kirsty asked how many kids would be coming i thought she meant with us to australia i now realise she meant to the meet silly me lol so just to correct there will be me chad nicole is 4 oceane is 2 and baby is 7 months think the others will all be busy as boys usually playing footy or at man utd matches and lauren will probably be working Juliexx

Guest sexkit001
sorry i have just realised when kirsty asked how many kids would be coming i thought she meant with us to australia i now realise she meant to the meet silly me lol so just to correct there will be me chad nicole is 4 oceane is 2 and baby is 7 months think the others will all be busy as boys usually playing footy or at man utd matches and lauren will probably be working Juliexx

lol bless... sorry if i confused you .... hope you looking forward to it, I know I am, looks like it is going to be a good turn out xxx:wacko:

Archived