liverpool meet up

Hi Guys

A couple of us have got together and arranged a get together

All welcome....if any1s interested details are as followed

LOCATION...Rocking horse Aintree....(beside the race course)

Date ....21/22 Feb whichever suits

Time.....12 ish

Drop us a line if your interested

look forward to seeing you all there

:wink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sexkit001

Hey all....

As Julie has said we are getting together in Liverpool, so all in the area please come it would be great to meet you all, when you get inside look out for the green and gold balloons or something else, but we will keep you updated on the thread if anything changes or please throw in your own ideas... kids are welcome as it has a wacky warehouse... we have also requested the meet to be added to the events calendar and this is where I will add all those that are coming/shown interest etc so we can at least keep this thread going for any other bits of info... Debbie2302 is also helping out so feel free to contact any of us... xxx

Shall we agree on a definite date now, lets go with the Sunday, 22nd, 12 noon most people are usually busy shopping on a saturday or doing other things. Hope this date is ok with you Kirsty and Julie and Gary, if not let me know.

Cant wait to meet others in the area, will be nice to catch up and have a good gab, lol.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Kirsty, i know you are really excited about this meet, but just checked and couldnt see the meet on the home page, went into calendar and you posted for yesterday 22nd jan, lol, i will change to feb, your that excited you got the months mixed up, lol.

Debbie

xxx

Guest sexkit001

right have edited and is showing on the side panel..... have no fear folks the day will go ahead and will be great.. xxxx :)

Hi

We are new to PIO and would be really interested in meeting up with others who are in our position.

Will there be people going who will be able to advise us? We are at the 1st stage of this process and feel very unsure at the moment!

Look forward to seeing you on 22nd.

Sam

Guest sexkit001

Hi Sam and welcome...

The meet is made up of fellow people on PIO who are all applying to emigrate the same as yourself but we are all at different stages so some are just starting and others will be towards the end, there will be no official 'agent' type people but all on here have loads of advice or know someone who could help, come along and have a drink with us, it is a really nice opportunity to say hi to people instead of saying hi to letters on a screen and build up a new flourishing friendship that will no doubt last here, during our processing time and our time in Oz xxxxx If you fancy it the details are above or on the events calendar, just let me know xxx

Hi Sam, look forward to meeting you and your family at the meet, hopefully there will be plenty of us there, more than likely all at different stages of the process, so there will be plenty of advice on hand im sure.

What area of work are you in and where you planning on heading.

Debbie

xxx

Hi Debbie

Looking forward to meeting everyone. We are hoping to get to brisbane. OH brother moved over in Oct 08 so want to be near them.

Thanks

Sam

Guest LX_RV86

Can I provisionally put my name down? I do voluntary work of a weekend and need to check that I'm free.

We're also at the very early stages of our application but we have an agent.

It'll be Mum and I (Alexandra) You'll know which one is me, I'm the one with the black and pink car :)

Hi sam

We are also looking to go to brisbane so should be intresting to share info.

We sent are application off nearly 6 months ago so if there is anything any1 would like to know (if I can help) il be happy to.

Oh yer just to confirm....I agree with Debbie I think the sunday will be better

Guest sharrondodd

Hi just seen your post, i think we would like to join your meet up, being new to all this it will be good to get peoples own input on the visa process and maybe give us an idea of where to live in Oz. date stored in my memory banks.

Thanks Sharron

Guest sexkit001
Hi just seen your post, i think we would like to join your meet up, being new to all this it will be good to get peoples own input on the visa process and maybe give us an idea of where to live in Oz. date stored in my memory banks.

Thanks Sharron

great look forward to seeing you there, let us know how many are coming and ill pop you on the list... xxx

Thanks Sharron

Hi Sharon, look forward to meeting you, hope its a good turnout.

Debbie

xxxx

Hi all

I've only just signed up to PIO this month and we're really interested in attending your Meet Up in Liverpool on 22.02.09.

You probably know a bit about us (husband Dave and kids Rhiannon & Rhys) as we were on this series of Wanted Down Under on Mon 12 Jan - Hughes Family in Darwin.

It would be really great to meet up with others to discuss the various stages everybody is at.

Dave initiated his visa application early Dec 08 and has just had a date for his skills test in April.

I have made some posts to www.britishexpats.com if anyone is interested on the forum Wanted Down Under...incase you missed it...

Looking forward to meeting you all. :v_SPIN:

Guest sexkit001
Hi all

I've only just signed up to PIO this month and we're really interested in attending your Meet Up in Liverpool on 22.02.09.

You probably know a bit about us (husband Dave and kids Rhiannon & Rhys) as we were on this series of Wanted Down Under on Mon 12 Jan - Hughes Family in Darwin.

It would be really great to meet up with others to discuss the various stages everybody is at.

Dave initiated his visa application early Dec 08 and has just had a date for his skills test in April.

I have made some posts to www.britishexpats.com if anyone is interested on the forum Wanted Down Under...incase you missed it...

Looking forward to meeting you all. :v_SPIN:

Hi Jenny

Glad you are coming, will it be the whole family ?.... welcome to PIO I hope you find all you need on here and look forward to catching up with you at the meet xxx

K

x

Yes, it will be all of us, we're looking forward to it.

Many thanks for arranging this.

Hi Jenny

Glad you are coming, will it be the whole family ?.... welcome to PIO I hope you find all you need on here and look forward to catching up with you at the meet xxx

K

x

Archived