repeat use of eta visa

Guest Nadjez

repeat use of eta visa

i went to australia 15th october til 23rd december 08 to visit my fiance on an eta visa. i am going back in 3 weeks, so can be there for valentines day with him, also there for his birthday and to book a marriage celebrant for our wedding in december. when i come back on 18th march 09 i am going to hand in my apllication for a prospective marriage visa. i am very worried that immigration are going to refuse me entry as am going back over ther so soon, surley im not doing anything wrong, by going to see my parntner and sort out arrangements for our wedding, i will also be taking over some of my belongings to help me so when and if immi let me move over there to be with my shaney it helps me. im terrified that they will take it the wrong way. also i was on a working holiday visa from ja 06 til jan 08, thats how i met my man.

also when i flew into perth in october i got stopped just casually and he wasnt horrible and said that i couldnt keep coming over on a tourist visa(it made me so mad) that was my first time on an eta. but isnt this what they are designed for? ahhhrrr

any advice greatly needed thankyou :arghh:

nadine

repeat use of eta visa

i went to australia 15th october til 23rd december 08 to visit my fiance on an eta visa. i am going back in 3 weeks, so can be there for valentines day with him, also there for his birthday and to book a marriage celebrant for our wedding in december. when i come back on 18th march 09 i am going to hand in my apllication for a prospective marriage visa. i am very worried that immigration are going to refuse me entry as am going back over ther so soon, surley im not doing anything wrong, by going to see my parntner and sort out arrangements for our wedding, i will also be taking over some of my belongings to help me so when and if immi let me move over there to be with my shaney it helps me. im terrified that they will take it the wrong way. also i was on a working holiday visa from ja 06 til jan 08, thats how i met my man.

also when i flew into perth in october i got stopped just casually and he wasnt horrible and said that i couldnt keep coming over on a tourist visa(it made me so mad) that was my first time on an eta. but isnt this what they are designed for? ahhhrrr

any advice greatly needed thankyou :arghh:

nadine

hi there ...not really got any experience personally ...but after watching "nothing to declare " a hundred times lol ...imo they may stop you again and ask why you are travelling on eta so much ....as long as you have as much supporting evidence as you can re dates when you met b/f and what arrangements you are making toward wedding and gaining prospective mariage visa ...i dont think you will have a problem ....some people use this visa to come back and forth so they can work on the sly ....this is why they would check your movements on this visa .....good luck and i hope it goes smoothly !!!

mrs keily

Archived