chippy2

removal companies

:smile:hi to eveyone,moving back to the uk got a quote today from pickfords lets say not very happy,can anyone tell me best company and prices please as moving from brisbane back to sunny west yorkshire,well west yorkshire.

Try having a look through some of the old threads on here, there have been plenty of posts about shipping companies.

Good luck with your move home!

Wridgeways are quite a big company over here who dont get much bad feedback ,have you tried contacting them? I personally use Crown to ship anything, i find they arent the cheapest but again dont get much bad feedback and have always transported/delivered my stuff on time and in tact.They have a depot in Brisbane. Hope this helps

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

i know i could go back in the threads,just wondered if anyone out there had done it recently,:hug:

Guest auntielesley
i know i could go back in the threads,just wondered if anyone out there had done it recently,:hug:

Hi - I agree you should try Crown - they have offices in Brisbane and then in Leeds which should work out well for you - their web address is www.crownrelo.com

Good luck