2nd hand white goods & furniture - Sydney

Guest Rosie2002

Guest Rosie2002

Hi there,

We have recently moved to the UK & have a load of household goods in storage in Sydney that we need to get rid of. We have several fridges, washing machines, a really nice wooden outdoor table & 6 chairs & other bits & pieces. They're stored in a storage facility in Lane Cove, Sydney. If you're interested in purchasing anything, you would need to come & collect. I'm back in Sydney in a couple of weeks to sort this out. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

We are interested in probably most of it!! WE have just moved to sydney (northern beaches) and have shipped furniture out but left behind all electrical stuff and garden furniture, I have PM'd u but not sure if went througha s computer crashed, can you let me know more details of what you have etc? Thank you so much in advance!!

Zoe xxx

Guest elmoelmington
Hi there,

We have recently moved to the UK & have a load of household goods in storage in Sydney that we need to get rid of. We have several fridges, washing machines, a really nice wooden outdoor table & 6 chairs & other bits & pieces. They're stored in a storage facility in Lane Cove, Sydney. If you're interested in purchasing anything, you would need to come & collect. I'm back in Sydney in a couple of weeks to sort this out. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Hi,

I need to get a fridge / freezer and potentially a washing machine and dryer. Australian number is 0450 343777 or email james.elvin@hotmail.com. Ta

Guest Rosie2002

Hi James,

I'm in Sydney from the beginning of Feb & need to go to the storage, check out brands, how many of what items we have & will give you a call. As Zoe contacted me first, I will be letting her have first pick, but I'm pretty sure we have 2 x washing machines & 2 x fridges.

Be in touch shortly. Cheers, Rachel

Hi,

I need to get a fridge / freezer and potentially a washing machine and dryer. Australian number is 0450 343777 or email james.elvin@hotmail.com. Ta

• 1 year later...

Hi I saw your message and would be interested in a fridge. I'm not sure if you have already come back to Australia or not? I am moving to Lane Cove in the next week or two, but could organise to pick it up any time.

Regards

Elizabeth

30/1/10

Guest proud2beaussie

The date of the previous post was January 2009,over a year ago so I doubt that they would still have anything left.

Archived