Grax2 Heading to Oz - Bon Voyage

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Just wanted to wish Graham, Kate and family a safe journey to Oz. Don't forget to give me a call when you get here!!

Chat soon

Kate

Hi Kate

many thanks for that. a nice way to start a gloriously sunny day by the beach:spinny:. i'll probably call in the next couple of days once i buy my payg mobile.

we have just woken up on our second day and had breakfast. last night was a chippy night as we couldn't be bothered cooking. after getting the kids up at 9am (we arrived in the rental at 4am!!) we went to the chippy and jack fell asleep in the queue. a great day was had by all yesterday and after 14 hrs sleep we're just leaving to go to the beach. what a bummer:jiggy:

on the subject of thanks, a huge thanks to Shane & Elaine for meeting us at the airport and putting in cereal, eggs, bread etc in the rental. the loaf was finished before we went to bed!! will post our activities at various points this week, but we don't intend to be at the rental too often as there is so much we all want to see and do.

many thanks again

Graham, Kate, Connor, Kerry & Jack

Guest The Pom Queen

Happy Australia Day Graham, Kate, Connor, Kerry & Jack

I bet your off out to the beach again today aren't you? Or are you off for a BBQ and a few tinnies, it sounds like you have settled in to Ozzie life already lol:)

Glad to hear Shane and Elaine are looking after you.

Have a great day and look forward to chatting with you soon.

Kate

OMG!!! Have we brought the good weather with us? We are all melting, Connor especially as he has red hair and freckles (you will know him if you see him as he's the only person with blue total sunblock from head to toe and he's a Celtic fan:biggrin:)

What can we say? We've been swimming at the Pines outdoor pool, climbing at the Victoria climbing centre, jumping off Frankston pier, swimming at Frankston beach, tasting local pizza & chippy cuisine and just enjoying the experience. Don't think we like it enough to move here though:wink: I am told on a regular basis that i am very lucky to be staying here while the rest of the gang go back to Scotland. Can't say i disagree with them either.

Only downers have been the toll roads to the city and the cost of beer!! $40 for a case of Miller bottles.

Anyway must dash as we are all suncreamed up and heading to the beach before having another chippy dinner. Too relaxed to even think about cooking.

Graham, Kate, Connor, Kerry & Jack

Archived