Guest donovan

4 bedroom house for rent pacific pines

Guest donovan

$420 p.w.

7 KAPLAN PACIFIC PINES available Sunday 8th Feb

Nestled in the newest part just 2 km from Westfield shopping centre is this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, DLUG home.

Featuring built in robes,master with WIR & ensuite. Open plan design living & dining with outdoor alfresco area. The home is air conditioned and has cieling fans.

You will find the yard is plenty big enough for the kids to run around and the mountain views and bird life are a bonus.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO TRY AND SECURE YOU THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH OR VIEW ON Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au Regarding property 402512956,

SARAH

Guest Burness2Oz

Hi Sarah,

What is a DLUG????

Thanks Hx

$420 p.w.

7 KAPLAN PACIFIC PINES available Sunday 8th Feb

Nestled in the newest part just 2 km from Westfield shopping centre is this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, DLUG home.

Featuring built in robes,master with WIR & ensuite. Open plan design living & dining with outdoor alfresco area. The home is air conditioned and has cieling fans.

You will find the yard is plenty big enough for the kids to run around and the mountain views and bird life are a bonus.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO TRY AND SECURE YOU THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH OR VIEW ON Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au Regarding property 402512956,

SARAH

hi sarah ,

yeah me to whats a DLUG home ?

we would be interested but we are not quite ready to go yet!

pete'n'tray

very nice !!! now can you nip over to perth and secure me similar from 2nd march :biglaugh:

julie x

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

very nice !!! now can you nip over to perth and secure me similar from 2nd march :biglaugh:

julie x

Plenty going just like bloody jobs unfortunately:sad:

Mally

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

Guest donovan

Hiya

DLUG means double lock up garage.

Sarah x