• Announcements

• The Pom Queen

New Forum Upgrade   03/24/2017

On behalf of the admin and moderators of the forum we would like to thank you for your patience during the forum upgrade.  We understand that members don't like change, but unfortunately we had to move with the times. There are lots of exciting changes and features to be made in the coming weeks, however, our priority was to get you all back online as quickly as possible. There is a thread in Forum Q & A (accessible via the link below) if there are any urgent issues please post them in there then we can monitor one thread instead of missing posts. Thank you once again The Pom Queen and Cerberus1 ADMIN
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest michellematthews2005

angry child

5 posts in this topic

I have one son age 11 soon 12. but he is so against going to Oz. We have only just started to look into this seriously and have done the assessment form, but he always says he is annoyed at us for making such a big decision and moving so far away, does anyone have the problem, I feel I,m alone with this, and is there anyone who would leave him a message to entice him.

:? Hi Michelle, just saw your message. Have you taken your son to Australia and shown him what it's all about? We took our kids last year and although one's too young to know any different, the other absolutely loved it and cried all the way home from Sydney! What more can I say?! We started the whole process earlier this year and hoping to get visa granted next month and fly over in Feb.

Zoe :)

hiya, My husband has been there, but me and my son haven't. I always follow my heart, and thats what I,m gonna do, but my son is so stubbern. Where in Oz are you going?

8) Off to sunny Sydney. got a little bit of family there and a couple we met here in Carlisle who've gone home to Sydney (he's Aus and she's Scot) so got a bit of a network to lean on -maybe move on up into Queensland in time though - fancy a quieter life! :wink:

Hi Michelle

I have 4 children 4, 9 (10 next week) 12, and 14. They are all excited about going, its me who's nervous but if your son would like to talk to either my boys feel free they are 9 (nearly 10) and 12.

Good luck

Angie