Visa update vic

Guest JoanneHattersley

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi carolves

have you tried casey hospital run by southern health - they are crying out for midwives, i tried there for scbu and my friend works there. she loves it.

bonnie

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but I was wondering if you could give me some info in what Berwick is like to live in. We are hopeing to send in our application form for State sponsorship soon. I have two children aged 4 and 7 so I am looking for good schools. Any other information would be good.

Many Thanks

Nicky Ogilvie

Guest earlysame55
Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but I was wondering if you could give me some info in what Berwick is like to live in. We are hopeing to send in our application form for State sponsorship soon. I have two children aged 4 and 7 so I am looking for good schools. Any other information would be good.

Many Thanks

Nicky Ogilvie

Nicky, abt the schools just checkout Find a school | ACARA. Berwick and surrounding suburbs are know to be having some good schools. Some say the Find a school | ACARA stats are manipulated though. Still you can get an idea about the schools in the area. Good luck!!

• 1 month later...

Names: Andy 41y, Dianne 48y, Coral 17y & Dan 21y

Visa:457 Business Long Stay (Sposored)

How far into process: Get on the plane on Jan 2nd 2011

Job: Andy - 1st Class Metal Machinest, Dianne - Childcare(hopefully), Coral - School & Dan - hopefull going into construction

Heading: Hoppers Crossing, Melbourne:cool:

• 9 months later...
I originally started this in migration issues but thought that i`d put the same one in each state so that you can all see whose heading where and get advice from people heading to the same state as you!

SO:

Names:

Visa Type:

How far into process:

Job:

Where ya heading?

jason, cheryl and daniel

457 visa

got job lodged apllication

point cook melbourne

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest denisenicholls

Names: Chris Denise Frank and Grace

Visa Type:- State Sponsored 176

How far into process:- Waiting for TRA results (sent 23/9/2011) IELTS passed

Job:- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer

Heading for:- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs

• 4 weeks later...

Names: Neil (33 - Forensic Accountant), Linzi (29 - Critical Care Nurse), Bailey (14), Summer (3) and Leyla Russell (5 weeks!)

Visa Type: 176

How far into process:- Medicals undertaken last week and state sponsorship already approved. Awaiting confirmation from the immigration dept now that our visa's have been approved.

Heading for:- Melbourne - no idea where yet! Possibly Mornington Peninsula region but not set in stone.

• 4 months later...
Guest wasifsaleem

Names:- Wasif (36 - Electrical Engineer + Oracle DBA), Hina, my wife (35 - Physician Doctor), Raied Eldest son (11), Rayan (9), and the youngest Raheeq (8)

Visa:- Skilled (Migrant) (Class VE) Subclass Sponsored 176

How far into process:- Visas have been granted, planning to move to Melbourne in August 2012

Heading for:- Melbourne, looking forward for guidance regarding residence, I will certainly keep an eye out for any social meet ups and events in the area to get to know some people.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I originally started this in migration issues but thought that i`d put the same one in each state so that you can all see whose heading where and get advice from people heading to the same state as you!

SO:

Names: Abbie (26) peter (28)

Visa Type: 176

How far into process: accepted may 2012- flights booked 6th march 2013

Job: ICU nurse hubbie IT

Where ya heading? Melbourne- staying Preston rydges residents bell city apartments

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Names: Gaggles and Pickle

Visa type: Prospective Marriage

How far into process: Granted on the 4th of December. I'll be flying out at the beginning of March. Every problem that a human being could possibly have, decided to burst into fruition upon grant-date.

Job: Peer Support Worker. I've made contact and have a few irons in the fire.

Where ya heading? Geelong area.

Archived