ACS RPL template required

kubanpete

Hi All

I am a newbie on here. My family and I have just come back from 4 weeks in Oz (Perth) and it was superb.

I have been in the IT industry for over 24 years here in blighty, as an IT support Technician along with a lot of other IT roles. I have currently been working as a systems manager for the past 3 years.

I have no degree, so i will have to go thru the ACS and apply for the RPL.

Does anyone have a a good template that i could use as the migration agents say they will help write one but want $3,300 for helping which i think is a bit steep as we will need all the spare cash for a house etc when we get out there.

Any advice on this will be appreciated.

ps my brother in law who is a Australian citizen has said if it helps he can sponsor us !!

Best Regards

Zac

Guest mandisfam

Hi Zac

My hubby did the acs rpl last year. Try this site for templates and help. You do have to pay for certain things but its only a few pound, I think we spent about 10 pounds in total for what we wanted.

RPLHelp - provides assistance to anyone who is preparing an Australian Computer Society (ACS) Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application for assessment for migration, including example CBOK sections, project reports and references.

Although we did use an agent too.

If you need anymore help just ask, plenty of us on here done the acs rpl.

Good Luck

Mandisfam

Zac,

i am in the same boat, however, luckerily for me i passed my mcse in 1999 so can by pass the rpl. Saying that, my agent is saying that without the msce certificate I may have to do the rpl.

Let me know how you fair and perhaps we can share our experiences with this process?

Goodluck

Nick

Guest trooper

Zac,

I'm also a systems manager and used rplhelp.co.uk for the report templates and examples and I passed the ACS tests

As mandisfam says it is cheap and worth every penny

cheers

mick

Guest juliemtaylor

Good luck with the RPL, my OH has a degree so didn't need to do it, but we used Peter Chiam of PTLabs as our agent and hopefully will have our result soon... Good Luck!

Julie IT WAG

• 6 months later...
Guest shifo

Hi all!

Anyone with same problem like kubanpete (has experience but no degree)?

I am in same situation. Got about 9 years of experience and need assessment through RPL.

Would like to hear from someone that got the assessment this way (with no degree)... :yes:

kubanpete, what is your status?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...

Archived