Agents

Guest sabink

We have ditched overseas emigration as our agent - due to massive lack of interest on their part

Can anyone tell me of any decent, reputable agents - with contact details? email addresses? please

Pm or post here

We have ditched overseas emigration as our agent - due to massive lack of interest on their part

Can anyone tell me of any decent, reputable agents - with contact details? email addresses? please

Pm or post here

http://www.ianharrop.co.uk, offices in London and Burford,oxon

Fees approx £1000. - £1200.

Hope this helps

Cal x

Hi Sabink

I am using ASA consultants in Perth. I have had a few problems with changes in my circumstances but they are in the process of trying to work through them for me. They have many different services on offer.

Hope this helps.

Sharon

What services do they offer, help with skills assessment right through to medicals?

Help with it all, or just the part you need, as fas as I know

Phone the Burford office and speak to Ian, nice bloke, tell him Carole & Darren sent ya!! :lol:

Cal x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BrerRabbit

Hi all - we're using ASA in Perth too - checked them out on the web for months before we finally instructed them They've been great and will assist with everything. http://www.australia-migration.com They have their own forum too which can be really useful if you choose not to instruct them as the agents post replies to help people doing it DIY.

:D

Has anyone used Australiand Visa and Migration Services? and if so what is the feel from them. Considering the huge invoice we have received (yet to decide if worth paying) they really don't seem to give many updates or bother to replies to emails. Are all the agents like this?

Talk about money for nothing....

Guest BrerRabbit

:? Hi JC, wow - not replying to emails - what kind of agent is that??! I'd be really unimpressed by that and I'm sure you are too. ASA reply to our messages within 24 hours an dmost usually less than that. They're in Perth and we're in UK so they reply overnight and we get that the next day. Even just the smallest query is dealt with promplt, really can't complain about them. Sorry to hear about your agent....have you discussed the invoice with them? :shock:

• 1 month later...

Pm or post here

We had similar problems with the same agent. They delayed our visa for almost a year as they forgot to send it and then refused us a refund.

Guest jackie1

Hi Sabink,

I don't know of any good migration agents but I definitely know of one not to try

workpermit.com.

We have been using them for the past year and have had no end of problems with them including them applying for the wrong visa and shouting at me on the phone when I wanted to know the current stage of our application.

Don't use these cowboys but good luck choosing a reputable one.

Jackie

Hi Sabink

Have to agree with Cal, Ian Harrop is a really good agent and tells you at the first contact whether or not he will take your case. We know several couples who have used Ian's office and we have all arrived in Australia on different types of visas.

Good Luck

Deb

(81% humidity on the Sunshine Coast today Phew!!)

Pm or post here

Out of interest, what do you mean by 'massive lack of interest'? We've not had any significant problems with them at all.

Cheers

Choobs

Guest Mick N Jo

Hi

Try these agents in Brisbane, they are very very honest and do not cost a bomb,

http://www.noborders-group.com

Agness Kemens is a very sound lady and her staff are helpful.

They helped us in just over 6 months, of emailing us paperwork, filling it in, return to Bris, they checked it over correcting errors and advised us of corrections, then we had to send orginals back to Bris for their chek and forwarded to Adelaide. Process took 4 months from start to everything being sent to Adelaide.

• 1 year later...
Hi Sabink,

I don't know of any good migration agents but I definitely know of one not to try

workpermit.com.

We have been using them for the past year and have had no end of problems with them including them applying for the wrong visa and shouting at me on the phone when I wanted to know the current stage of our application.

Jackie

Hi Sabink,

workpermit.com.

Jackie

Hi Sabink,

workpermit.com.

Jackie

We were going to use workpermit.com

Have anyone use this agency ? Please advise.

We have used Mick Breen at Destination Oz and he has always called back and replied to e-mails really quickly, was one of the cheaper agents and no win no fee.

He' s very knowledgeable and advised us on everything we needed to to for our de facto spousal visa.

Destination OZ!!

Thanks Vicky

Guest tony271168

Hi we used workpermit.com. They are at 11 Bolt Court, Fleet Street, London, EC4A 3DQ Telephone number 0207 8420800, They were great for us and we managed to get the visa stamped in passports within 5 months of applying. Unfortunately, can't sell the house so are still here at the moment!!!!

HI

ASA - how much are the fees if you dont mind me asking? I have just checked the weblink and it says you can register for a free assessment - its no obligation if do so?

Cheers

Sarah ;o)

HI

ASA - how much are the fees if you dont mind me asking? I have just checked the weblink and it says you can register for a free assessment - its no obligation if do so?

Cheers

Sarah ;o)

Most agents offer this

Kaye

Thanks Tony for your info on workpermit.com

May I ask how much did workpermit charge?

Anyone else use workpermit? I have been looking around and trying to choose a sensible agent with reasonable fee .....

Archived