They cannot be serious

Guest earlswood

Guest earlswood

The only reason it is worth going to the beach and they want this....

Conservative MP Fred Nile says he wants topless bathing banned in NSW to protect Sydney’s Muslim and Asian communities.

Nile has rejected allegations that prudishness is behind a bill he has prepared to ban nudity, including topless sunbathing, on the state’s most popular beaches.

Australia’s reputation as a conservative but culturally inclusive sociery was at risk of erosion by more liberal overseas visitors, he said.

“Our beaches should be a place where no one is offended, whether it’s their religious or cultural views,” he said.

“If they’ve come from a Middle Eastern or Asian country where women never go topless - in fact they usually wear a lot of clothing - I think it’s important to respect all the different cultures that make up Australia.”

Conservative Australian MP wants ban on topless sunbathing to protect Muslims and Asians

Conservative MP Fred Nile says he wants topless bathing banned in NSW to protect Sydney’s Muslim and Asian communities.

Nile has rejected allegations that prudishness is behind a bill he has prepared to ban nudity, including topless sunbathing, on the state’s most popular beaches.

Australia’s reputation as a conservative but culturally inclusive sociery was at risk of erosion by more liberal overseas visitors, he said.

“Our beaches should be a place where no one is offended, whether it’s their religious or cultural views,” he said.

“If they’ve come from a Middle Eastern or Asian country where women never go topless - in fact they usually wear a lot of clothing - I think it’s important to respect all the different cultures that make up Australia.”

Conservative Australian MP wants ban on topless sunbathing to protect Muslims and Asians

Earlswood, you really need to get out more! andy

Andy why do you say that? what is wrong with Earls thread?

There is nothing wrong with earlswoods thread i am just having a laugh so dont be so oversensitive. andy

That was from a few weeks ago, it has already been knocked on the head by both sides of the government.

Nile's topless ban fails to take off - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Andy

I noticed over the new year someone mentioned crisps and the ad at the bottom of the page was for Lays crisps.

Maybe we should type random wordds and see if we get a dedicated ad!!!!!

I`ll try animals!!

or maybe it`s just the first post it`s connected to?!!

Sue x

Andy

I noticed over the new year someone mentioned crisps and the ad at the bottom of the page was for Lays crisps.

I`ll try animals!!

Sue x

Nice one Sue, I might start a thread about my house and then i might get to advertise it at the bottom of the page sell it and get to oz sharpish!! andy

Guest proud2beaussie
Andy

I`ll try animals!!

Sue x

In that case can I start a thread about lingerie?LOL,:biggrin:

Archived