You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

OzDreamSeekers

Indian Restaurant Style Curry Recipes - YIPPEE!

OK - I have done it.......after much searching and research, I have acheived that which I was told was impossible!

I have found a book which gives recipes to make your own authentic (a matter of much debate!) British Indian Restaurant Recipes!

Its no joke and I am gutted I will make no commission for this...but here goes...

THE CURRY SECRET - Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home ISBN 978-0-7160-2054-7

It costs £4.99 and is not your glossy posh book, but a rudimentary and ruthlessly efficient means to provide the Oz public with a way to prepare decent 'authentic' British Currys!

I have tried a few recipes and our whole family love them....Every time I use the book I put the money saved into our Australia account.....so saving a fortune cos we love curry.

Recommend the tarka dal - YUMMY.

I hope that helps you people....its made our decision to emigrate a no brainer! lol:biglaugh:

To show your gratitude, when we arrive in the Brisbane area you can invite us round for a beer and a curry...lol:notworthy:

Take care

Adam

Adam 42, Michelle 40, Jordan, 14, Emily 10

21/10 SA sent | 8/12 SA passed | 11/1 175 submitted | 15/6 co assigned | 16/7/09 visa granted | 17/7/09 to 30/6/13 procrastinated | 1/7/13 got going | 30/8/13 officially homeless | 7/10/13 flying to Sunshine Coast

Cheers Adam

That`s a good one.

Your lot will NEVER MISS curry now!!

And you`ll sure make some buddies when you get there with the lure of a curry!!!

Sue x

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

Guest earlswood
OK - I have done it.......after much searching and research, I have acheived that which I was told was impossible!

I have found a book which gives recipes to make your own authentic (a matter of much debate!) British Indian Restaurant Recipes!

Its no joke and I am gutted I will make no commission for this...but here goes...

THE CURRY SECRET - Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home ISBN 978-0-7160-2054-7

It costs £4.99 and is not your glossy posh book, but a rudimentary and ruthlessly efficient means to provide the Oz public with a way to prepare decent 'authentic' British Currys!

I have tried a few recipes and our whole family love them....Every time I use the book I put the money saved into our Australia account.....so saving a fortune cos we love curry.

Recommend the tarka dal - YUMMY.

I hope that helps you people....its made our decision to emigrate a no brainer! lol:biglaugh:

To show your gratitude, when we arrive in the Brisbane area you can invite us round for a beer and a curry...lol:notworthy:

Take care

Adam

Is that the small little paperback where you have to boil up onions garlic and ginger and then blend them as a base for yoyr curries....let it boil away and skim the scum of....if it is I have it somewhere.