Sign in to follow this  
Guest GCM

Mount Tamborine State School

Guest GCM

Hello everyone!

Can anyone give an opinion on Mount Tamborine State School? We are thinking of settling in Wongawallen and have our daughter's name down at several private schools in the surrounding area. However, I'm wondering if you went up the mountain instead, whether the local state school would be better?!!!!!

Thanks for any info.:cute:

Guest HappyBunny
Hello everyone!

Can anyone give an opinion on Mount Tamborine State School? We are thinking of settling in Wongawallen and have our daughter's name down at several private schools in the surrounding area. However, I'm wondering if you went up the mountain instead, whether the local state school would be better?!!!!!

Thanks for any info.:cute:

Hi, we are moving shortly and did quite a lot of research on schools before deciding what area to move to. Mount Tamborine SS was on our short list. If you haven't already, have a look at their website, their annual report shows their results are really good and when I spoke to them on the phone they were very helpful. It is also in a lovely location and not too big. If you are undecided I would definately say it is well worth a visit. x

Guest GCM

Thank you Happy Bunny! I have looked on the website and it certainly looks like a nice school. We'll have to go and pay them a visit to get a feel for the place. Thanks for your thoughts...:cute: