Sign in to follow this  
Guest michelledenham

Visa's logged begin of Dec, meds booked end feb... Should we be doing them sooner!

Guest michelledenham

Hi all,

Just a quick note.......

Visas logged begin of Dec, booked medicals for end of Feb 09. Wanted to lose some weight first.... But should we be doing them sooner?

I am a nurse, skills assessment passed, using a agent... Crinimals checks sent. Want to get there ASAP..... As does everyone, I know. What do you think?

Guest kdal

Hiya, It's all a gamble really but yr timing sounds good to me!!

We went to Harley Street for our meds and they were great there. Anyway just wanted to wish you luck for the meds (not that you need it lol)

Regards

Guest Gollywobbler
Hi all,

Just a quick note.......

Visas logged begin of Dec, booked medicals for end of Feb 09. Wanted to lose some weight first.... But should we be doing them sooner?

I am a nurse, skills assessment passed, using a agent... Crinimals checks sent. Want to get there ASAP..... As does everyone, I know. What do you think?

Hi Michelle

How soon would you be ready to move to Oz once your visas have been granted?

Which visa have you applied for?

Are you aware of the changes in the priority order for visa processing which came into effect on 1st January 2009? If not, please click on the link below and read the stuff that was announced on 17th December 2008:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/whats-new.htm

I would guess that you are on the new Critical Skills List, however please check because I don't know whether all types of nurses are on it.

The whole thing only really got started on Monday this week. As yet, DIAC haven't a clue how the actual time scales are going to work out. The ASPC are still busy with organising a staff re-shuffle in order to give effect to the new arrangements in accordance with the Minister's Direction.

Speak to your agent pronto, I would suggest.

Best wishes

Gill