Rental home Warnbro / Waikiki Perth

Guest 7gotooz

Guest 7gotooz

Hi !

We are deperately seeking a rental house long or short let in Warnbro / Waikik - can anyone help ?

We need somewhere from 29th Jan 09 !!!!!

:biglaugh::swoon:

Thanks

Rachel

Guest 7gotooz
Are you still in UK or are you here in WA??

Hi !

Just to make it fun ! - we are still in UK untill 26th Jan !!!

Take care

Rachel

Guest sweetpea0701

Best thing you can do is look on reiwa website. However, you will not be able to secure a long term let until you are in country.

Therefore, I suggest that you book a cheap hotel or find holiday accomodation. It is a little late now though, as they get really busy @ this time of year.

Try Ozstayz .com

Good Luck

Guest 7gotooz
Best thing you can do is look on reiwa website. However, you will not be able to secure a long term let until you are in country.

Therefore, I suggest that you book a cheap hotel or find holiday accomodation. It is a little late now though, as they get really busy @ this time of year.

Try Ozstayz .com

Good Luck

Hi - Ive found a holiday let ine area so I think we will book that - Does it quiten down in Feb when the kids are back at school?

Cheers

Rachel

hi

i would book what ever u can get...for at least 3 weeks then once here look around.

the rental market is pretty fierce here at the mo...we stayed in warnbro and finally got a rental in waikiki...love it.

the estate agents we used are ex poms and really helpful after weeks of being snubbed by all the others and i can highly recommend them....century 21 city and suburbs.....phil davies.

check them out!

when do u arrive

debbie

Guest 7gotooz
hi

i would book what ever u can get...for at least 3 weeks then once here look around.

the rental market is pretty fierce here at the mo...we stayed in warnbro and finally got a rental in waikiki...love it.

the estate agents we used are ex poms and really helpful after weeks of being snubbed by all the others and i can highly recommend them....century 21 city and suburbs.....phil davies.

check them out!

when do u arrive

debbie

Hi Debbie

I have booked a gorgeous holiday home in Shoalwater for 4 weeks. We leave London on Australia day (which is very appropriate !!) we land 27th & are staying at the Ascot Quays Hotel for 2 nights so we are in Rockingham area on the 29th - which is my youngest daughters 7th Birthday - well we did promise a Birthday at the beach !!!

I have spoken to 21st Century & they do seem really nice - we will be popping in to see them we we get there

Thanks

Rachel

Hi Debbie

I have booked a gorgeous holiday home in Shoalwater for 4 weeks. We leave London on Australia day (which is very appropriate !!) we land 27th & are staying at the Ascot Quays Hotel for 2 nights so we are in Rockingham area on the 29th - which is my youngest daughters 7th Birthday - well we did promise a Birthday at the beach !!!

I have spoken to 21st Century & they do seem really nice - we will be popping in to see them we we get there

Thanks

Rachel

hi rachel

yes shoalwater is very nice (expensive)...the majority of rockingham is lovely..my fave has to be beach side waikiki :)

see you soon!!!

debbie

Archived