12 Month Rental - Pet Friendly - South Yarra - Available Soon

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi

For anyone who is soon to arrive in Melbourne and wants to be central to everything, being 8 minutes from Melbourne CBD, 4 minutes from the MCG, 1 minute from the Royal Botanical Gardens and directly across from Fawkner Park, we have a 3 bedroom unfurnished apartment available located on Toorak Road in South Yarra. It is unfurnished and available on a 12month lease. Pets may be permitted subject to conditions.

Key Features

3 bedroom

3 bathrooms (2 ensuite) 1 bathroom with spa

2 undercover car parking spaces

Surrounded by the most marvellous of parks which are all dog friendly, (the Fawkner is directly opposite the apartment). There is a small balcony that overlooks the garden below.

If anyone is interested please pm me for more details.

Guest The Pom Queen
Ooohh Sounds lovely Kate..not gonna tempt me back though..lol

Drat, I thought it would have you packing your bags and heading back to sunny Melbourne:goofy:

Guest The Pom Queen

Forgot to mention that the owner would also accept a 6 month lease which is great as not many of them around. 98% of the Melbourne rentals are a minimum of 12 months.

Guest The Pom Queen
Too early for us but hope to be in touch in the future as will be needing pet friendly accom.

Who knows, if it goes on a 6 month rental then you may be in with a chance:cute:

Archived