ITU nurse and IT Systems Analyst looking to escape

Guest Heather&Dean

Guest Heather&Dean

Hi there fellow hopeful escapees

I hope that someone can help us. I'm an ITU nurse and my husband is an IT analyst.

Does anyone know how much experience ITU nurses are expected to have to get sponsorship for 457 Visa in either Queensland or NSW?

Also, as anyone completed the 'Recognition of Prior Learning' skills assessment to get membership to the Australian Computer Society? And if you have how long does it take to come through, and do you have any tips for applying?

Thank you, Heather and Dean xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Guest juliemtaylor

Hi My OH is into IT and we are waiting his skills assessment endlessly from the ACS. We have engaged the services of Peter Chiam of PTLabs who is a guru in IT skills assessments esp RPL so I would recommend you contact him - he is on PIO also. Go Matilda are also very good and come highly recommended. My OH has an IT degree so no RPL for us. Hope that helps?

Julie

Guest itskaren
Hi there fellow hopeful escapees

I hope that someone can help us. I'm an ITU nurse and my husband is an IT analyst.

Does anyone know how much experience ITU nurses are expected to have to get sponsorship for 457 Visa in either Queensland or NSW?

Also, as anyone completed the 'Recognition of Prior Learning' skills assessment to get membership to the Australian Computer Society? And if you have how long does it take to come through, and do you have any tips for applying?

Thank you, Heather and Dean xx :emoticon-signxmas:

My husband is a Business and Marketing Analyst and I am a general nurse. He had no problem getting a job. He just went for the interview and got it!

Nursing wise look at www.nursingpost.com.au I would recommend getting the 175 or 176 and NOT the 457 as we did to start with. Good luck!

Guest Heather&Dean
My husband is a Business and Marketing Analyst and I am a general nurse. He had no problem getting a job. He just went for the interview and got it!

Nursing wise look at www.nursingpost.com.au I would recommend getting the 175 or 176 and NOT the 457 as we did to start with. Good luck!

Hi itskaren, thanks for the advice. Just a quick question on your reply if you don't mind. It sounds like you went on the 457, is this correct? why do you recommend 175 or 176 as opposed to 457? Interested to know as we assumed 457 was quickest and easiest(?) method for getting out there.

Cheers.

Archived