Guest lj walker

stat dec

Guest lj walker

Hi,

Do i need to get my ex-husband to sign a stat dec or will just a letter from him saying he is happy for me to take the children to Australia?.

Thanks Lisa x

Guest natski

Hiya

You will need to get him to sign stat dec and sooner the better! Just incase there are any problems it gives you time to try and sort them out... Do you have an agent? They do seem to be getting stricter at the moment with this so a letter wouldnt do I dont think

Hope this helps

natski x

Guest lj walker

Hi Natski

Thanks for reply do you know where i get the stat dec from?

No we dont have a agent thought we would go it on our own.

Lisa x

Hi this is the stat dec i did.

STATUTORY DECLRATION

I....................born 00/00/19.. of (enter address here).. do solemnly swear the following statement to be true and correct

I.................. am the biological father of (childs full name) born 00/00/200. I give my permission for childs full name to migrate to Australia with her mother (mothers full name) and step father (step parents full name) .

I am aware that (childs full name), will be migrating from the United Kingdom and will reside in Australia for the foreseeable future.

I do solemnly declare that the information attached is complete and correct in every detail.

I make the solemn declaration by virtue of the statutory declaration act 1835 and subject to the penalties provided by the act for making of false statements in statutory declarations, conscientiously believing the statement contained in the declaration to be true in every particular.

Signed..........................................

Print Name....................................

Declared at (place)........................

Date.............................................

Details of the person before whom the declaration is made.

Family Name..................................

Given Name....................................

Preferred Title................................

Signature of Witness.........................

Date.............................................. .

TRA 28/07/08, 175 online MODL 14/11/08 , meds 23/12/08, meds finalized 28/01/09, pc sent 02/02/09, form 1022 sent 02/02/09, taken off csl, wa ss applied 20/03/09, wa ss approved 16/04/09, co 11/05/09, visa granted 12/05/09, fly to Perth 02/08/09

this needs to be taken to solicitor etc to be signed and certified by them, you also need a certified copy of the non resident parents passpoer bio page

Rachael

TRA 28/07/08, 175 online MODL 14/11/08 , meds 23/12/08, meds finalized 28/01/09, pc sent 02/02/09, form 1022 sent 02/02/09, taken off csl, wa ss applied 20/03/09, wa ss approved 16/04/09, co 11/05/09, visa granted 12/05/09, fly to Perth 02/08/09

Guest natski

we had an actual form that was given to us by our agent so will post that here too when i dig it out!

Guest jas258

im sorry but i have a we question i need help with.I dont know how to create my own thread.keep looking but cant find it.can anybody help please

Guest lj walker

Thankyou so much you are all just so helpful!

Does the stat dec need to be drawn up by a solicitor?

Does it then need to be signed by the solicitor?

Does this cost lots of money?

Sorry lots of questions and maybe more to follow!.

Lisa x

Guest lj walker

Yes!

Click forums

Click Migration or other

Click new thread

Hope this helps

Lisa x

Guest lj walker
this needs to be taken to solicitor etc to be signed and certified by them, you also need a certified copy of the non resident parents passpoer bio page

Rachael

Sorry Rachael see that you already said about solicitor signing and certifing.

Lisa x

Hi

Ours cost £5 to have signed by solicitor, best to ring round tho cause one told us it would be £80 for a signiture (rip off)

claire

23/11/08 skills ass passed. 24/11/08 online 175 applied for. Feb 09 NBV reg'. 14/05/09 CO assigned 11/06/09.

Visa granted 16-7-09, flew out Sept 10- now living the dream and loving it, Whoopy

Guest lj walker

Thanks claire great advice will ring round first

Did you get the stat dec on line or from a solicitor?.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa we had to get 2 stat decs for work and the solicitor drawed it up with all the relavent information required at a cost of £115 so not to bad but still extra cost Donna

TRA submitted successful April 29th Submitted SS for WA May 4th SS approved 2nd Sep Lodged 176 10th Sep X-rays & PC 11th meds booked 26th sep(cancelled meds 25th) CO allocated 21st Feb 2011 pc, meds 21/311 Visa Grant 4/4/11 :smile:

Hi i would ring around, we used a family law solicitor as they charged £5.00 per stat declration then £5.00 for all are docs that needed certifiying.

Rachael