Guest mjg

arriving in Melbourne in Jan '09

Guest mjg

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kate at moving2melbourne for the fantastic impartial advice for us as we are preparing to move to Melbourne in Jan. Certainly well worth getting in touch with if you are going to Melbourne.

A big thank you Kate.

hi We arrived nearly two weeks ago, living in doncaster , get our rental on tues just in time for christmas, got the car registered everything else heads spinning but we love it so far, you wont be disapointed just pm me anytime RIKKI MARK ASHLEY AND NIAMH

LIFE IS FULL OF CHANGE ................. Well that just makes me appreciate my life a whole lot more.......... & moving to oz & giving my children a better start in life! ♥♥♥♥ living on the Gold Coast now and very happy

Hi,

We have been here 4 weeks now and so far so good, everything has worked out fine. We found a nice house to rent quickly, have settled son into school for a few weeks before Christmas, have bought car and some furniture and now waiting for container to arrive from England (ship supposed to dock today). Got driving licences, registered for medicare, even made a couple of friends! No major dramas so far but we did loads of research before we came.

Hope you settle in well and will see you at one of the meets!

Love Gill, Phil and Harry XX:biggrinxmas:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kate at moving2melbourne for the fantastic impartial advice for us as we are preparing to move to Melbourne in Jan. Certainly well worth getting in touch with if you are going to Melbourne.

A big thank you Kate.

Hi Michelle

Thank you for your kind words:notworthy:

Remember just drop me a line anytime, enjoy your final weeks in the UK and don't forget to get in touch when you arrive.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.