Sunny Coast Meet Anyone

Guest Marty

Hi all,

We're living in the Redlands at the moment but would be up for a meet. The nearer the south of Sunshine Coast the better for us. What sort of time would the meet be? Are they generally in the afternoon or at night time? Don't worry if everyone prefers the north of the Sunny coast, we will catch up when we move up there, but if it's nearer for us, we'll try our best to make it. Any ideas on a date yet?

Hi all,

In view of where most people seem to be perhaps a more central place to meet might be Mooloolaba Beach, next weekend (17/18 Jan). Does anyone have any preference on the dates and/or times?

Nick (38), Sherryl (38), Daniel (8) and Rachel (6).

Guest Jillaroo

Afraid I can't make the 17th/18th as I'm in Coolangatta at the mo (right where the latest shark attack happened on Sunday, and I was there on the beach, yikes!!) ....I'll be in Straddie the following w/e, but hope to catch up with some of you another time, there seem to be a few of us keen to meet up :-)

Guest Working to fish
Hey Eddie,

How about the old favourite, Currimundi Lakes or even Mooloolaba beach, plenty of barbecue pits there and stuff for the kids to do. you can give me and the kids some fishing tips, they got rods for xmas.

Paul

Hi Paul this is always agreat place for family s meet up as you know .

we are easy with were the meet may end up ,but cant make the 18/19 .

sorry to all

eddie.tina

Nats posted this on the "friends in need thread" so we've decided to combine and meet at thier house on sunday at 1 oclock . contact nats to confirm you are going and for address hope to see you all there. nick sherryl , dan(8) & rachel(6)

Hi all, i hardly ever go on here these days so only just seen your thread.

Why worry about a central meeting place

We are Nat, Andy, Fran (18) and Harrison (5), come on over to ours...do it the Aussie way bring some snags and some stubbies and we will supply the BBQ and the pool, give us a call, my number is 04 1661 2932 see you soon.x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jillaroo

I'm back in Mooloolaba on Sat for a few days :-) Does anyone fancy meeting up over the weekend? Myself and fellow PIO are meeting up for Birthday drinks on Saturday night, it's just us 2 girls at the moment but all welcome.... would be great to meet some new faces!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JACKYCLARK

only just joined...5th Feb...so missed any get togethers.....how did they go?...any more planned?...we live in Maroochydore..been here since Apirl last year...need some like minded friends.....! miss the English down to earth way of speaking...and humour!

Guest helen & simon

Hi there,

We have been here on Sunshine Coast for 3 months now. OH is at TAFE training to be a bricky. We have 2 boys aged 10 and 18. Possibly having small get together at our place this sunday with some people we have already met through PIO. Would love to have you along. PM me if you fancy and I'll let you have some contact details.

Helen

Guest Mark and Sharon

Hi,we`ve been on the sunshine coast for 3 and a bit week`s now,we have a son aged 13 and a daughter 9.We`re living in Palmwoods about 15 mins from maroochydore we would love to meet up with like minded people,the kid`s have settled in at school fine, it`s just Mark and i who struggle sometimes.

Guest helen & simon

Hi Mark and Sharon,

I know what you mean. Youngest loves school and eldest already has a lovely group of friends. Just not so easy when you are older eh? Harder to find things in common until you actually get to meet people. The more the merrier (I might regret that lol!) if you fancy coming to us Sunday - nothing fancy just nice to meet new people. If you are interested let me know and I will give you contact details etc.

Helen

Guest helen & simon

Hiya Andyhus,

We are in Wurtulla so literally just down the road!

Again, open invite for sunday if you are interested let me know.

Guest JACKYCLARK

Hi Helen,

Would love to come on Sunday, thanks! Not sure about Tony (HB) he may be playing cricket...and my daughter Erin 17 may be working....but I would still like to come. If you could give me some details that would be great, thanks

Jacky

Guest JACKYCLARK

Hi...no it's not you being thick...unless I am too!

I"v been struggling all morning trying to find the reply I was notified about by email! Any way found it now! Trouble is I don't know how I did so may not be able to get back!

Jacky

Hi All,

Is there anyone in the noosa/Perigian areas who would like to meet up?

we have been out in Oz for 4 weeeks now and would like to get some adult converation outside work. Any ideas for a meet??

Nick, Sherryl, Daniel(8) & Rachel (6)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helen & simon
Any one up for a coffee morning?

:yes:Most definately.

Am in the house alone most days and getting a bit stir crazy.:wacko: Don't always have transport though but am happy for people to come to mine. Could even provide a home made cake!!! (but don't let that put you off, lol!)

Look forward to more details.

Helen

Archived