leeds meds

Guest brizziebound

Guest brizziebound

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had there meds done in Leeds, and if so what was the experience like?, did everything go smoothly between meds and x ray department?

Any info appreciated as we will be booking shortly and Leeds is an option for us.

Thanks, B.B.

Guest brooksey

We did them in Sheffield. I think it,s just a formality realy. Unless theres something realy wrong it's a walk in the park. My wife has ostioperosis and rhumatoid arthritus and my 14 year old has diabetes and had epilepsy and we sailed through.

Guest Pete and Lou

Hi. I would highly recommend you go to Huddersfield to get your meds done. They are really friendly and LOTS cheaper than Leeds. Well worth the extra travelling. The hospital is right next door to the surgery which makes it easy. If you ring the surgery first, get an appointment, then they will give you the radiology dept phone number at the hospital and they arrange your xrays around your Dr's appointment. Have fun and don't worry!

Guest spadgersdad

We went to Sheffield to have ours done. It was a private clinic.In and out without any worry. Like Brooksey says it seems like just a formality

Archived