Pickfords

jvm

Is this something new Crown have brought in ? i have shipped 2 seperate small lots with them ,the first 18 boxes , the second approx 10 boxes , we paid about 800gbp for the first lot and that included ALL charges uk and oz,an extra charge for being out of delivery radius and the tax and insurance, the second lot was a fair few hundred cheaper again. Their service was excellent so to us it was money well spent

Cal x

Hi All

:emoticon-signxmas:

Could you please tell me how big the 'boxes' to international removals are. Are they piddly or large?? Just so we can work out what we need to relocate.

Thank you

Lissa & Matt

Guest prettyinpink
Hi All

:emoticon-signxmas:

Could you please tell me how big the 'boxes' to international removals are. Are they piddly or large?? Just so we can work out what we need to relocate.

Thank you

Lissa & Matt

Pickfords use a variety of sized boxes with our stuff, ranging from tea chest size down to slightly larger than a shopping basket size. We had packed some stuff in plastic crates and Pickfords put their bubble wrap type packing material round that. They were very good, everything was very well packed.

Archived