Guest labby1

Case officer allocated 25th Nov - visa granted 5th Dec at 22.40

Guest labby1

Melbourne here we come!!!!!! So excited. Not expected anything tonight as its the weekend, but there it was!!!

What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All your christmases have come early!!! Will you be in Oz for Christmas?

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest labby1

So excited. Still can't believe it. Will by flying out around Jan 13/14th. Its going to be pretty hectic between now and then!!! Will come down to earth eventually.

Guest WARDStoOZ

Huge congrats on the visa!!!

Lots of Luck with the move and all of your plans...!!!

Dan xx :emoticon-signxmas:

Well done and a big congratulations on getting your visa, so it won't be long before your flying out either, best of luck for the future

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest ashmalog

well done! i hope we only have to wait 2 weeks - we were told by aspc only friday that we had been allocated a co2 days previous. unfortunately we have to sell our house - really want to go as soon as.

good luck with your move. have fun in melbourne and tell us where you settle - were looking at Berwick melbourne.

Congratulations to you! I know how you are feeling, got our visa on Thursday and fly out on the 28th Feb! We're also going to Melbourne, Point Cook!

Have a safe journey!

Valerie

Valerie, Joe, Kelso & Dela

Guest labby1

Its so scary isn't it. You go through more than a year thinking about it and talking about it but its not real, and in one email, your whole life changes. we're going to Mornington Penninsula for a year then off the Perth as OH is a Submariner. Well done you, bet you feel Christmas is an anti climax. Hope Australia brings everything you hope and dream of.

Labby x

Guest labby1
well done! i hope we only have to wait 2 weeks - we were told by aspc only friday that we had been allocated a co2 days previous. unfortunately we have to sell our house - really want to go as soon as.

good luck with your move. have fun in melbourne and tell us where you settle - were looking at Berwick melbourne.

Hi

I'm sure it will go through quickly for you. We waited 18 months to get this far and fell at many hurdles. We never thought we would get there. Medical probs for my hubby and other bits and bobs all held it up, but we were told when were allocated our co that it could take 7 months and a Jan move prob wasn't realistic, we were stunned when less than 2 weeks later our visa's were granted. They seem to be pushing them through for Christmas as it was Sat there time when we got it. i'm sure everything will go through for you. Let me know how you get on. We are moving to Mornington Penninsula for a year before moving over to Perth. Melbourne seems wow and I can't wait. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you

Labby

Fantastic news - huge congrats. What a lovely christmas present.

All the best.

Kim x:biggrinxmas:

Kim, George, Emily & Grace - 175 Visa submitted 11.08.08!!! 176 Visa Granted 06/12/10 - Fly 5 September 2011 :goofy:

Guest labby1

I have a Grace too. She's 10. Must be a lucky name. Thanks for the support x

Congratulations what a great Christmas present just think of the sunshine!! We too are hoping to go to Melbourne

Lyn (50) Barry (39) Ross (9) IT WAG !!!

OFFERED 457 ON 18/02/2010 started 457 1/3/2010, CO ON 04/03/10, 457 awarded 16/3/10,arrived 23/4/10

Hiya,

Huge congrats on getting your visa and lots of luck with your new life Down Under.

All the best,

Nikci

176 (family) visa lodged - 7/3/08 CO assigned - 18 Nov 08 VISA GRANTED - 29 Jan 09... arrived 7 June 09