Headstart Homestay

Snake Skins, how many

Being a Plumber from the freezing temperatures of Mansfield to a welcome on a drive way by a daddy Kangeroo, then removing red hot roof sheets at Pamona at 34 degrees to uncover 3 snake skins :swoon:and cob webs incy winy would be proud of.

How life changes, at least i can pass the skins off as the winner of a snake wrestle.

Quality Short Term Accommodation In Brisbane www.headstarthomestay.com.au

Being a Plumber from the freezing temperatures of Mansfield to a welcome on a drive way by a daddy Kangeroo, then removing red hot roof sheets at Pamona at 34 degrees to uncover 3 snake skins :swoon:and cob webs incy winy would be proud of.

How life changes, at least i can pass the skins off as the winner of a snake wrestle.

Id watch out for the owners of the coats might want em back

mally

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

hi,

just started with plumbing oufit in Mandurah WA,not come up against snake skins yet ,but i was in a loft the other day and the cobwebs were like something from a ghost train,

how you finding work in Queensland?

Daz:coolxmas:

hi,

just started with plumbing oufit in Mandurah WA,not come up against snake skins yet ,but i was in a loft the other day and the cobwebs were like something from a ghost train,

I think i'll keep it simple and say Diffrent. I can't:no: see me digging and using the drain machine until i'm 65. How long:hug: you been in Perth?

Quality Short Term Accommodation In Brisbane www.headstarthomestay.com.au

hi,

I think i'll keep it simple and say Diffrent. I can't:no: see me digging and using the drain machine until i'm 65. How long:hug: you been in Perth?

Not a plumber but am in Perth a drain off a industrial sink wash metal swarf etc. They had plans did everything was dumbfounded obvious to me what problem was and answer

Mally

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15

landed 19th oct, been here a little over 6 weeks, got my restricted plumbers licence and just finished at fremantle tafe,doing gas 2 so can now apply for my g class gas fitters permit.

installing mainly hot water units gas boosted solar,and gas storage units

find it hard to beleive how old some of the technology is here on the water heaters

like andrews and main merseys, makes a nice change from rads and condensing combis dont it hahahaahahaha

daz