2 weeks to go, now i'm excited !!...

Guest kanunski

Guest kanunski

So we're all set, finally sold the car yesterday, paid for the removal firm today, everything else is lined up, just need to get rid of the stuff we're not taking. Really feels like it's happening now.

We're going to spend the first month with the in laws in Melbourne, with as much time near the beach as possible with a trip up to cairns for 3 or so weeks, then going to find somewhere to live in Sydney round about Feb time, I can't wait for the summer :biggrinxmas:

Oh and the best bit I'm really looking forward to the flight, going business on the new Singapore A380 !!

Whats a credit crunch !!

Guest The Pom Queen

Good luck on the move down under, it sounds like your going to have a brilliant time. Where abouts in Melbourne will you be staying? You will have to pop in for a coffee.

Guest julie2g1b

wishing you lots of luck with your new life in oz..........

have a great time you will love the seats in buisness class leather seats so big jammy bugger i was aloud to use the loo in buisness class as could not walk far got all the nice smellies in there even flowers in there very posh all of it plus the cabin crew are fab and the plane is very nice too

julie :emoticon-signxmas:

Archived