House for Sale-Sunshine Coast Hinterland : 1 acre !!!

Guest melly

Guest neilalys

wow what a beaut of a queenslander , just the thing we will be looking for and in the place we want to be, shame we have 2 places over hear in lincolnshire uk to sell , have relies in kilcoy so not far , but far enough , on the rail for brissy commute it would have been on our list to see , but hey not sold our 2 yet but good luck selling this queenslander , and all the best for the new place

Good luck with the sale next weekend Mel! it is a lovely house even with its own Platypus and eel in the pond.

Looking forward to your return to wonderful Perth!

:emoticon-signxmas:

Thanks All-yes, we are going home !

Must sell at Auction this Saturday due to timelines over West-bring your cheque books and come prepared to bid-MUST GO !

Yeah, if only we could get something like that in Perth for the same price-been looking for years for that :-)

thats my dream house, wrong time and state! go figure... good luck with the move!

Dam-bad timing !!

wow what a beaut of a queenslander , just the thing we will be looking for and in the place we want to be, shame we have 2 places over hear in lincolnshire uk to sell , have relies in kilcoy so not far , but far enough , on the rail for brissy commute it would have been on our list to see , but hey not sold our 2 yet but good luck selling this queenslander , and all the best for the new place

Don't forget auction tommorow.

If we don't sell, we will have to consider renting it out ! Selling is top priority though so we can get home !

www.realestate.com.au/105372348

Wonderful Queenslander, 1 acre of land, beautiful setting with mountain views-must sell !

Home open this Saturday, auction next Saturday !

Didn't sell at auction but have a few interested parties who could not meet the auction terms. So, house is still up for sale if you're interested ?!

Did you sell? Hope the auction went well

Love

Daphne

x

Aw that's a shame Daphne you dipped out :smile: !

Sorry it didn't sell - good luck selling it now though. I'm afraid it won't be me buying it.....we just bought a house ;)

Daphne

x

We might be looking at renting the house if we don't sell as we need to be back in Perth early next year. If anyone is interested, please contact me !

• 1 month later...
Guest kirstig123

Hoping to join some friends in Queensland or Victoria, however we have only just started the process. We are waiting for skills assesment to come back, then have to start jumping through hoops!! We are self employed, so understand it might not be too easy. Your house looks lovely. The spot is just what we would want. I hope you have success in renting. We have the same situation here, having developed property and we are unable to sell 2 new house and our own.....nightmare. I am wondering whether to advertise on POI for folk returning to UK?!!

Archived