jaq4chop

Anyone need a IELTS specimen Materiel book & CD?

Hi,

Way back when we started to apply for migration I ordered a IELTS test specimen book & CD. It was not needed & I was about to throw it out as we are now visa positive.

If anyone can make use of it please let me know & I will post it to you.

It is The Jan 2005 updated version includng listening & writing. I have no idea what version they have released now but it must be pretty similar format.

Apologies but UK postage only.

Jaq

Guest CARLJ13

Hi Jaq

It could be useful......we're just starting the visa application and i need to do the IELTS test.

Is the test difficult?

Think i need to score 7's in each band.

Hiya

We got a few books from the library with old tests in, and one had very interesting comments from examiners giving examples of band 7,8, and 9 written tests. It gave the reasons why they were given the mark which is useful to see what they`re looking for. If you`re a native speaker then obviously you`d be fine on the speaking section. If you have`nt done much writing for a while it`s good to do some practise. Also for the listening it`s good to go through a couple so you`re prepared for what to expect, same with the reading. Passing these kinds of tests is all about practise and knowing what to expect and what they`re looing for.

Ragrds

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

Hi Jaq

It could be useful......we're just starting the visa application and i need to do the IELTS test.

Is the test difficult?

Think i need to score 7's in each band.

Hi,

I don't know how hard the test is as ny husband didn't need to do it. If you would like it pm me your address & I will post it to you.

cheers Jaq