Some encouragement for October 136 MODL

Guest liddylou

Guest liddylou

Hi

I know what it is like to wait and also how nice it can be to hear how others on your time are getting along.....Our application went in on 17th October, it was not acknowledged until 17th January but today we got our C/O (five months!!!) Even our agent was suprised but seems to think the 136 Visa applications who have got job offers are moving faster than those without.....who knows !!! We pre-loaded our meds and the agent scanned and emailed our police checks today after the c/o requesting them so hopefully a couple of weeks and I will have some good news.

Guest liddylou

once you have the c/o and have pre-loaded meds and police checks, how long does it normally take to get a decision - someone told me that if they ask for the police checks you are pretty much 99.9% there and they would have asked for other stuff before they requested them???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alison 2007

hi colebecks, new to the site,noticed names on a few things i was interested in.Hope you can help. We are going through the australian visa bureau,don't know if we should try and do things ourselves as they are quite expensive, but then again don't know much about a lot of things.Bothered because husband is on disability benefits, don't want to pay out thousands to be told at medical we can't go.We have points needed,i am a hairdresser . Website is fab hope you or anyone can help! thanx ali

Guest Gollywobbler
hi colebecks, new to the site,noticed names on a few things i was interested in.Hope you can help. We are going through the australian visa bureau,don't know if we should try and do things ourselves as they are quite expensive, but then again don't know much about a lot of things.Bothered because husband is on disability benefits, don't want to pay out thousands to be told at medical we can't go.We have points needed,i am a hairdresser . Website is fab hope you or anyone can help! thanx ali

Hi Ali

Welcome to Poms In Oz.

You are asking what is a potentially tricky question and so I have copied your post into a ew thread, which I have called "Visa Dilemma - Help, please."

This way, your question won't get lost amongst loads of replies to Liddylou from people whose own 136 applications are wending their way through the system.

I'll post another reply to you, on your own thread, in a minute.

Meanwhile, this is great news, Liddylou. Not long now, eh?

Cheers all

Gill :)

Archived