youngones moving to Aus

Guest Amy simpkins

Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Beth,

Thanks for sending me a reply. I am just going out to a rehearsal as I am in a production of Esther in June. My mum and dad and little brother are in it too. It will be really good because it is in an outdoor ampitheatre. I will email you again later when i have more time. I also like to swim and I did a triathalon with my big brother last year - but I wasn't very good at it. I don't go to a private school just now - well its kind of, some children have to pay but we don't because of my dads job - its a military school - but yes, I will be going to a private school in Australia - not a posh one but a christian school. They look really nice. We are moving to Victoria in October but will be moving again in 2008 either to Brisbane - well west of Brisbane out towards Ipswich or to the Hunter Valley north of Sydney 1 and half hours. We wont know yet which place we will go to.

Thank you again for replying. I would really like to be your pen friend. Are you in year 6 or 7? I will email you later. Bye from your friend Chloe.

Archived