sponsorer ruining our lives

Guest jodie_dirk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jodie_dirk

hi all, just to let you know we are still awaiting a decision from immigration as to whether our ENS company will be approved. have to go for medicals on 17 and 26 march. dont know which way things will go but are thinking positive.

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Jodie myslef and my partner have lodged a 176 visa state sponcership which means you have to stay in a state for 2 years but still on a permanent visa not sure if you have consided this but worth a try and will be quicker than getting a 175 visa hope this helps

kind Regards

Mike and family

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jodie_dirk

Hi mike, thanks for your comment. as we are in oz we cant go for a 176 as its an offshore account. we explored all avenues and coz of circumstances and time we went for an ENS which is also a perminant resident visa. Good luck with your visa and hope you hear soon!!! what state are you going to?

just to let you all know we had our medicals mon and going for the followup appoint next tues then that will be it!!! no more paperwork, tests or fees, wahoo!!! then its just waiting to hear about the visa. as soon as we have any news i will let you guys know. is such a relief to be where we are now. have had nothing but stress and hassle as you all know over the past 9 months. this is it now though, fingers crossed very hard for us!!!

hope you are all well and thankyou for the support and advice you have all given us, it means alot.

Jodie XXXXX

Guest daffodil50@hotmail.co.uk

hi jodie were hopfully going to adeladie hope everythin works out for you not to sure if we will get there any time soon due to the credit crap thats going on will find out this week if sa approve state application if not will be next year due to visas getting processed due to the fact they have cut the number of visa,s and i am in the buliding trade as a roofer been told everything is slowing down

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Jodie

You are doing BRILLIANTLY well, hon.

I am sure it will all be sorted out very soon and then you will have PR which nobody can deprive you of, no matter what else might happen in the future.

Fingers crossed for you and I hope you will post again as soon as you have more news?

Hugz :hug:

Gill

xx

Hi Jodie

Today is the first time I have seen this thread and it has taken me all evening to read through it!!! I have been completely hooked, its been like your very own soap opera!!!

You must be absolutely shattered from all the emotions going on. You and your family are obviously fighters and not prepared to give up on your dream, you have gone through some very hard times and are so near the end now!

I wish you every success in getting your medicals finalised and PR visa granted - you deserve it!!!

Well done for keeping it together, you are an inspiration that if things go wrong, you just keep getting up and keep fighting!!!

Well done, good luck and very many best wishes to you and your family x

Tasha:wubclub:

Guest jodie_dirk

Hi mike, really hope you get state sponsorship for Adelaide. let us know and thanks for your posts.

Thanks so much gill. youve been there through all this and helped soooooo much. thanks a million,will let you know asap when i have news!!!

tasha, am glad i gave you a new drama to entertain your evening,lol!!! my mum says she dreads the phone ringing as she is always unsure what im gona say,hahaha!!! thanks for all your kind words and its true, if you really want it it can work, not always but we have been lucky after all our falls so far. Good luck with everything for you and your family! and thanks again for your post and thoughts for us

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• 1 month later...
Guest jodie_dirk

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR OUR ENS PR VISA'S,WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! just wanted to let you know that finally after much time, money and stress we have now reached the end of one road and the beginning of another. we are so pleased to have our visa approved and now we can get on with our dream life here in oz!!!! thankyou all so much for your support over the course of our time here.

a very special thankyou goes to gill (gollywobbler) for all the help and advice she has given us. we are truely grateful for your assistance gill, your input took us a long way.

we would also like to say how delighted we are with the fantastic work carried out on our behalf by our migration agent Miriam Barber of Thames Migration Agency. thankyou for your help and the uplift through the hard times, you done a great job and we would highly recommend her services to anyone requiring an agent.

regards, jodie, dirk, emily and evie safiya XXXX PR's of Australia XX

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Jodie

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!! :jiggy:

Very well done to you both and to Miriam Barber of Thames Migration!!

I am THRILLED that everything has come together for you in the end after such a black-looking beginning. You've had a terrible time but now you have total security and your whole lives ahead of you in which to enjoy everything that Australia can offer.

Big hugs to you, Dirk and the children, hun :hug:

Gill

xxx

Guest guest17301

Don't know the ins and outs of this one but congratulations Jodie..I understand the stresses of being on the 457 so well done you and enjoy your lives in Australia x

OMG Jodie... I am so glad that your little soap opera has now turned into a happy reality. It is fantastic news and I am really really pleased for you.

Like I said before, you are an inspiration to us all trying to make a dream come true. Well done.

I hope now you can start to relax and enjoy life and forget about the last 9 months of hell, and the terrible people who stood in your way of happiness.

Good luck and may you and your little family have a very happy life in Oz. :wubclub: Tasha xxx

I have been thinking of you a lot. I am thrilled that it is all sorted now.

Very impressed by the help and advice you have been given on here! So pleased you can stay after all this hassle. I hope it doesn't leave a bad taste.

Jodie,

That's fantastic news. Congratulations! I've read your posts too and followed Gill's advice and your story. It's great to hear that everything has all worked out and in fact you are now in a much better position having PR.

Want to mention too how incredibly helpful Gill/Gollywobbler is to so many people on this website. She's a star!

Sandra

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR OUR ENS PR VISA'S,WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! just wanted to let you know that finally after much time, money and stress we have now reached the end of one road and the beginning of another. we are so pleased to have our visa approved and now we can get on with our dream life here in oz!!!! thankyou all so much for your support over the course of our time here.

a very special thankyou goes to gill (gollywobbler) for all the help and advice she has given us. we are truely grateful for your assistance gill, your input took us a long way.

we would also like to say how delighted we are with the fantastic work carried out on our behalf by our migration agent Miriam Barber of Thames Migration Agency. thankyou for your help and the uplift through the hard times, you done a great job and we would highly recommend her services to anyone requiring an agent.

regards, jodie, dirk, emily and evie safiya XXXX PR's of Australia XX

Hi all,

It really is nice to read a post like this - for all concerned.

Happy to see your dream is becoming reality.

Agents who actually do their job and not skulk off when it hits the fan and pleased once more to see "our" Gill being recognised as the helpful, caring lady she is.

I would just add, that we also have another un-sung hero(s) involved !

This forum exists by the idea's and finance of the "backroom" boys for our use.

Yes - I know there are other forum....but this is the BEST forum, so well done guys.

Guest proud2beaussie

Great news ! Well done to everyone involved,it's good to hear positive news on PIO,and I agree with LL's comments about Gill.

Congratulations Jodie,best of luck in the future.

Cheers

Guest InquisitivePom

Hi Jodie

Just read your threads for the first time and begin to can't imagine the stress the last 6-7 months has been for you and your family.

That is wonderful news that it is all resolved!!!! I think you have to think of last year as not the point of your family's new life in Oz but think of it as having started from now on so that it doesn't tarnish this wonderful experience that can now commence for you and your family.

It is also good for other people who may face a similar situation so I am sure you have helped others through your threads.

The migraines stop here......It's time to Party!!!!!

Smiles

Inquisitive Pom:jiggy:

Guest jodie_dirk

thankyou all so much for your kind wishes and congratulations. means alot to us and i do hope it is a tale of inspiration for other who may be in the same boat. good luck to all who are in the process of obtaining a visa and hope all the people already in oz arent getting too cold now the nights are getting cooler,lol!!!

thankyou, jodie

• 1 year later...

Hi Bagus, I have been reading some old posts regarding redundancy on 457 visa, and you mention payment of Minimum salary for 28 days after after laid off. Where did you get that info as I have been looking on the site and can´t find it. My husband will be out of a job by next week and I would be interested to find out if we can claim another 28 days pay as it would greatly help until we find another sponsor. Thanks, Sami

Archived