ottg

Hi, I am new here: feels like and intruder, so be nice

Hi everyone

I am an expat South African staying in sunny Perth. We have emigrated from Pretoria, South Africa 3 years ago and obviously been through some emotional times but I believe that Australia is now our home.

I had the privilege to live in New Malden, Surrey many years ago for about 8 months as part of a job contract. We had a fantastic time in the UK.

So what am I doing on this forum? Well first I stumbled on it (also britishexpats.com) and picked up on some of the threads. I am not sure if it is the Anglo Saxon blood, but I could see big similarities in the pain that some experience.

I hope to pose a few questions across the forum; it is always good to see it from others view points as well.

Regards

ottg

Hi ottg welcome to poms in oz , you dont need to fell like an outsider on this site, everyone joins in !! lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest WARDStoOZ
Hi ottg welcome to poms in oz , you dont need to fell like an outsider on this site, everyone joins in !! lol

Cal x

Cal took the words right out of my mouth lol

Welcome to PomsinOz - it's a great site!!!

Regards,

Dan xx

Guest michelle in Havant

23_3_36.gifWelcome to PIO!!! I am sure you will love this site and find everybody really friendly!!

Michelle x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

hi ottg

im comin out to perth in 1st march would love to meet up and have a beer, and hear how your finding life in perth ..

cheers keily .. weill be stayin in thornlie sor /

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Howzit Boet don't worry there is a load of other Saffers here on PIO. Any way the Poms tolerate me(born and bred Saffer) so I would guess that they would tolerate just about anybody.

Its good to see another Saffer on the site !

Cheers

The Web Weazel

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

hi there , just a quick hello!

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Guest LX_RV86

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to PIO :-)

Howzat,

Yip am another South African and like Web Weazel says there are a fair few of us on here. Have had loads of help and good advice from peeps on the site!! Welcome and look forward to hearing more of your experiences in Oz!

All the best,

Nikci

PS: Watch out for Keily he will lead you astray ...lol!!!

176 (family) visa lodged - 7/3/08 CO assigned - 18 Nov 08 VISA GRANTED - 29 Jan 09... arrived 7 June 09

Just wanted to say HI and welcome to PIO, hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do. So pleased you are settled in Oz

Tania X

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Hi there!!

Its great to have you here, look forward to bumping into you through the forum, have fun, its addictive!!

Dawn & John

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest James.S

Hi, good to have you on here, the more the merrier i guess.

I live just down the road from New Malden in Surrey, it's alright... pretty grey and depressing though! we are off to SA in a couple of weeks to say good bye to the semi-saffer part of the family and then to Oz for good... final destination will be the best no doubt!

Good luck and happy threading.....

James...