Help with form 80!!

Guest smc01

Hello,

We have been asked to submit form 80 in order to complete the subclass 309 application - and are struggling - (I am the Aus citizen, my partner UK) he has to list exact dates for every time he has travelled within the last 10 years - does anyone know if this includes EU travel for UK citizens? As it is not stamped in his passport he really doesn't know how to get the information required - for example he knows he went to Venice, Paris and Amsterdam last year but has no idea of exact dates!! Especially as 10 years back takes him to 14 - how is he possibly going to remember exact dates of travel at 18?!

Am also wondering whe it asks about have you, or anyone included this form had a conviction, or been found guilty of etc - I have had a driving offence that went to court a few years back, am I included on the form (as the sponser) or is it just referring to any dependants that may be on there?

Does anyone know if it's a good or bad sign if they ask for this form?

Thanks!!

Guest stan n rachel

Hi When we filled in the form 80 we had the same trouble had so many holidays ect. I called the agent who told me to try the best I could if that ment just putting month & Year down that will do. We had to get old holiday photos out lol.. We also put eu holidays.

Rachel x

Dont worry we all have to complete the form. We used our passports to get dates of travel where the other countries put their stamp

Good luck

Guest Mikekat

We had to complete one for Mike, and had great difficulty remembering all holidays and short breaks. We added the correct dates for the recent holidays that were fresh in our minds, correct dates for passport stamped holiday and basically estimated for all the others, bearing in mind we have memories like sieves. We did our best to narrow them down to a month and year (hopefully all correct). We included weekend breaks to Europe.

The form was passed without any problems - that is other then the severe headache filling the damn thing in!!!

Good Luck with the form.

Archived