Jump to content

Childcare Benefit & Innoculations

Recommended Posts



Tried this one on the money and finance forum but got no joy, so here goes again.


We are going on a 175 to QLD and will need to put our two children into full time nursery. Likely costs around $2000 a month.


Because of our earnings it is unlikely we will get any childcare benefit but from what i have read we could still claim childcare tax rebate at 50% is this right?


Also our children will need the Chicken Pox immunisation and the Hep B....do you have to pay for these, if so how much?







Bex Aka Foot lady

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Global

I beleive you can claim the 50% on the cost of the nursery as and TAX refund.


With regard to Child Benifit, i though you could still claim this from the UK am sure I read this somewehere but not 100%.


No idea about the cost of the injections but why not get them done here prior to leaving.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now