Stoke/Staffs meet anyone??

Guest guest17301

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest claireandmark

Dont really mind, suppose if we had to pick one we would go with the New Florence because its 30 seconds from our front door!

Guest guest17301

I vote for bowling, but like everyone else am not too fussy. If people don't want to bowl no probs because there is a bar that they can prop up! Is someone going to be organiser and book it? I would love to but am slightly busy and my head is all over the place what with the small matter of us flying to Perth on the 26th!!:wideyedxmas:

Ivote for bowling, but like everyone else am not too fussy. If people don't want to bowl no probs because there is a bar that they can prop up! Is someone going to be organiser and book it? I would love to but am slightly busy and my head is all over the place what with the small matter of us flying to Perth on the 26th!!:wideyedxmas:

Hi Fiona

I don't mind giving them a ring to see if we need to book etc - right folks need an idea of numbers. What time are we thinking of?

Kim x

Guest guest17301

I have RSVP Kim, thanks for adding the event. Anytime suits me but maybe not late cos of kiddywinks? Late afternoon? 4ish, I dunno what does everyone else think?

Guest guest17301

Lets put it this way Kim, our house does not look like the house of people leaving the country in 4 weeks! But hey, we'll get there (we'll have to!) Lots of 'stuff' to bin or give away. Had enough of car bootin now. x

Thanks for letting me know who's coming - so far we've got

Me = 3 (maybe 4 if I can persuade OH!)

Fiona = 4

Dazbevo = 3

Claireandluke = 2 (sorry if I got this wrong, please let me know, ta)

ClaireandMark = 2

Keep them coming, more the merrier, thanks very much.

Kim x:notworthy:

Guest claireandmark

4 o'clock is fine with us will probaly just be the two of us.

Oh Claire had the baby on the 7th Dec, we had a girl called Eva!

Can you confirm address of venue looks like we will be able to join you

Thanks

Hi Lyn

Great stuff - address is Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5SP if you're using satnav.

Meeting at 4 o'clock.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you.

Kim xx:biggrin:

Archived