You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

TaniaColin

Lucky 7 !!!!! Maybe !!!!!!

Well we have viewer number 7 coming on Wednesday, apparantly he is already renting on our estate, but wants a 3 bedroom property. We accepted an offer on our house on Friday, then after much thinking about it over the weekend, we decided that it was not going to be enough money. We sat and thought about the cost of estate agents and solicitors, flights and shipping and then how much we would need approx to keep a family of 6 in Oz until we find jobs. I just hope we have done the right thing, but like we have said we can't give our house away, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that Wednesday will be a gud day for us

Tania X:confused:

Is looking forward to the future and all what it holds:biggrin:

Guest kdal

Tania, keeping my fingers crossed that the viewing goes well and you get what you want if not that at the very least you get what you need

Good luck and let us know how it goes x

Good luck tania ....things may start to pick up now with the interest cuts ...so fingers crossed !!!

Mrs keily

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

good luck for wednesday!

to much partying to much booze gives you spots and makes you snooze!

sharon.

Hiya Tania,

Really hope that viewer number 7 is lucky for you. 23_33_15.gif!!!!

All the best and lots of luck,

Nikci xx

176 (family) visa lodged - 7/3/08 CO assigned - 18 Nov 08 VISA GRANTED - 29 Jan 09... arrived 7 June 09

Guest tony and sheena

Fingers crossed for you Tanya.

I'm at the end of my tether with this house crap, hope it all works out for you.

Best wishes

Sheena

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi Tania...!

Lots of Luck with the viewing... hopefully this will be the one!

Dan xx

Guest Angie*mark

Fingers, toes and anything else i can cross will be crossed for you on wed. Good luck hun xxxxx

Hope Wednesday is your lucky day Tania, good luck and keeping everything crossed for you.

Debbie

xxx

27.01.08 Made decision to move to oz, 10.04.08 Appointed Agent, 27.11.08 ACS application sent, 28.02.09 Passed ACS, 11.03.09 Visa applied for - 175/CSL-IT, 27.08.09 Case Officer, 25.09.09 - VISA APPROVED, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest stockies

I hope it all goes well for you Tania, fingers are crossed for you. XXX

Claire. XX

Guest sean,marie & gang

four-leaf-clover.gif

Sending you luck.

Hope all goes well for you Tania :yes:

Love

Charlotte

Guest SGKG102

Hi Tania,

I am sure that you have done the right thing in not accepting the silly offer. If you had you would not be having this new viewing and as the saying goes everything happens for a reason. :wink:

Keep thinking positive thoughts and believe that you can achieve your goals and I am sure your determination will bring you the reward you deserve. :smile:

The very best of luck to you.

Kind regards

Karen x

Just changing the subject slightly i love Dan and Angies Avatar, i must work on mine, Dan has gave me instructions but still haven't have time to do it, i just love Christmas

Tania X

Guest Andy and Tracy

Keeping everything crossed for you and all others like you in this horrible position.

Tracy

I will try again now I know how to put the picture on!

Good luck

<a href=

Hopefully that will work!

Third time lucky (or seventh in your case!)

Good_Luck.jpg

Latest up date i have just checked my phone and i have got a message from the estate agents, concerning the first offer, so will tell you later about that.

Thanks for everybodies kind words

Tania X

Latest up date i have just checked my phone and i have got a message from the estate agents, concerning the first offer, so will tell you later about that.

Thanks for everybodies kind words

Tania X

Oh Tania - I hope they've come back with a more attractive offer for you? I'd still do the viewing on Wednesday though - we had an offer last Wednesday, only £5k less than the asking price (we have dropped it £40k since March though :wacko:) but had a viewing booked for Sunday so I said I'd think about it until I had feedback from the Sunday viewer. I told the viewer on Sunday that there was already an offer on the table, £5k less than asking price, and low and behold the EA came back yesterday to say she'd offered the full asking price!! :jiggy:YIPPPPEEEEEE!!! Just need to get the ball rolling quickly now so we can be there at the start of the new year!

Good Luck, Tania, remember everything will happen at the right time - if it hasn't happened yet there must be a reason. Burn those green candles - we did that with the last 2 viewings and had 2 offers - don't know if that's the reason but who am I to doubt?!

All the best,

Zoe xx

Zoe, Nat, Becci, James Dec 07 Business Sponsorship Lodged Apr 08 NSW Sponsorship Aug 08 Visa (163) Lodged 22nd Dec 08 Visa here, fly 12th Jan 2009

, Been here over 2 years and loving every minute of it!