coming for reccie in feb -anyone willing to meet up ?especially sparkies

Guest graham and niki

Guest graham and niki

Hi we are niki and graham with 2 boys aged 3 and 6 we are coming to the sunshine coast and adelaide in jan/feb 09 for a recce.

we already have the visas and now just need to decide a location adelaide or brisbane.

I am an electrician and it would be great to meet up with a sparkie who has done the move and now lives in adelaide.

If anyone out there would be willing to meet up and have a chat please let me know, it would be great to meet any families or sparkies.

many thanks

graham and niki

Guest heligan2005

hi there nothing to do with a meet up but would love to hear what you think about adelaide in comparrision with brisbane. i'm looking at both places and although i love brisbane and know it pretty well , it would be good to hear your views on both places. linds

• 5 weeks later...

,,we are in Sunny coast,,Noosa area,

how far up are you travelling ?

i can definately give you the heads up on the work situ and probably introduce you to some sparky contractors so that you can get yourself an idea,,

also got a pom mate in adel ,,you can have his number ,,he's in building as well

Guest graham and niki

Hi Marty

we are going to be staying in bribie island but fancy noosa as a possibilty for settling, would be good to know the work situation around the area, and if i could meet a sparks in the area that would be great. We will try adelaide if queensland doesnt do it for us, so would be good to chat to someone in the building trade there too. let me know if your happy for me to pop over and see you when we come out and the best way to contact you .

Cheers Graham

Guest Guest9973

Hi Guys

We probably won't be able to meet but how about having a look in the sister site Poms in Adelaide?

PomsInAdelaide

There are regular meets announced there.

Make sure you travel around Adelaide,it's quite spread out with many different styles of suburbs.

:emoticon-signxmas::emoticon-signxmas:

Archived