:( wow

Guest brit_Lad_17

Guest brit_Lad_17

Well today has been a very emotional day we are leaving on 13th november and my dad (Davyone) has been taken into hospital :( He has been bleeding badly and has had to have 4 blood tranfusions whitch hasn't be very pleasant to say the least but hes getting better now :) So he should be fine for the flight which will be good i just wish things would stop going wrong :(

Guest horatio8

BritLad17

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everthing goes well and he makes a speedy recovery especially so close to flying out.

Good Luck

Stevied

Hi Brit Lad, Really sorry to hear that your Dad has been poorly. Give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery. Just let him know how much you care for him i'm sure that would be just the medicine he needs right now

Kimxx

Guest Mark and Ginny

Hope you're Dad's fighting fit again soon and that everything else goes to plan.

Will be thinking of you

Ginny & Mark

Guest donovan

Hiya Brit lad

Sorry to hear about your dad, but good to see he is on the mend, please send him our good wishes for a 100% speedy recovery

Sarah x

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi!

Sorry to hear about your Dad but glad he's getting better now...!

Lots of Luck with the move!

Where in Oz are you heading???

Regards,

Dan

Guest brit_Lad_17

Well just thought i would let everyone know my dad is on the mend turned out to be a purferated ulcer. He should be out of hospital on saturday and should be fit for the flight. Thank You for all your concern and best wishes Britlad and family x

I am so glad that he is improving.

Don't want to worry you, but have you made sure that your airline is happy to take him on such a long flight so soon after a life-threatening incident? I have an awful feeling that they may refuse. And I think it might be easier to cope with that now than when you are at the airport waiting to board.

I do hope it all works out ok.

Guest bbbinks

Hi luvi, sorry to hear about your dad, he will be ok now, are charlotte told me when you text her, try to think of your adventure to oz and the good times your going to have with your family, our charlie was in a similar situation a couple of months ago, she was rushed back in with hemriging to her throat after a rotine op , just like you we were very frightened as they told us we might loose her, she was kept in hospital till she got strong again, now you cant keep her still, she in town now with mates to see the leeds lights put on, i know your dad will be ok, all the best luvi, we will catch up when we get there, keep in touch , sue, ian leanne, charlotte, ryan, beth

:yes:

Guest WARDStoOZ

Hi!

It's great to hear that your dad's on the mend and that he should be ok for the flight...!

Good Luck with everything now!!!

Regards,

Dan

Archived