Employer Nomination Form 785

Guest AirCooledHeaven

Guest AirCooledHeaven

Hi

Does anyone have any experience on how long it takes for a 785 form to be processed once my prospective employer submits it to their local immigration business centre? Is it days, weeks, months?

Thanks

Hi there, we're going on an ENS 121. From DH being offered the job to starting will be less than 6 months. They nominated in July, we did meds in august, then couldn't afford to pay for the visa until after the summer, submitted it along with police checks 2 weeks ago, were asked to fax a signature that DH had forgotten (numpty) and are expecting visas any day. Hope that helps!

Guest AirCooledHeaven
Hi there, we're going on an ENS 121. From DH being offered the job to starting will be less than 6 months. They nominated in July, we did meds in august, then couldn't afford to pay for the visa until after the summer, submitted it along with police checks 2 weeks ago, were asked to fax a signature that DH had forgotten (numpty) and are expecting visas any day. Hope that helps!

Thanks Sandra

That is certainly fast, so less than a month for the 785 nomination to be approved then? And your 47ES to be approved within a month of submission, that is much faster than I would have expected. I'm curious, is your husbands occupation a standard ENSOL classification or is it on the MODL list?

My situation is a little more complicated as I'm just over 45 so my employer has had to do labour market testing, I have no idea how this will slow up the 785 processing.

Matt

Hi Matt, he's been appointed to a professorship in a uni and I've no idea what list that is on! I was told by Gollywobbler that if everything was in order, the 121 visa shouldn't take more than 6 weeks once submitted. The 785 seems to only have taken a matter of days from what I can tell. Good luck with it all!

Archived