Red Envelopes, Green Candles can somone enlighten me?

Guest SGKG102

Guest SGKG102

Hi all,

I have been reading so much about Red Envelopes and Green Candles. Please Please Please can someone enlighten me.

I am so frustrated, I have had my visa since June and have not yet managed to sell my house. It has been on the market since April to no avail despite the fact that I have dropped the price by £20k. :arghh:

Any help on this would be grrrrrrrrrrrreatly appreciated.

Thanks

Karen and the Gants.

Guest CathCol

HI ,

Ok here's how it works!

Burn green candles to help sell your house especially during viewings and while waiting for offer.

Red envelope - fung shui - get red envelope put in it a piece of metal eg screw from your house - must have been in a wall or something, piece of wood eg splinter from skirting and soil from the garden. Write on envelope what you want for your house and by when . Then throw the envelope into fast flowing water travelling away from the house. I did this in October.

Another idea is to get a statue of St Joseph and bury head down face pointing towards your house.

I started burning green candles last weekend - viewer on Wed accepted offer on the Monday.:jiggy:

Good luck!! Our house also been on for months so kno whow ya feel!

Catherine

Guest SGKG102
HI ,

Ok here's how it works!

Burn green candles to help sell your house especially during viewings and while waiting for offer.

Red envelope - fung shui - get red envelope put in it a piece of metal eg screw from your house - must have been in a wall or something, piece of wood eg splinter from skirting and soil from the garden. Write on envelope what you want for your house and by when . Then throw the envelope into fast flowing water travelling away from the house. I did this in October.

Another idea is to get a statue of St Joseph and bury head down face pointing towards your house.

I started burning green candles last weekend - viewer on Wed accepted offer on the Monday.:jiggy:

Good luck!! Our house also been on for months so kno whow ya feel!

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your response. I was beginning to think that no one was going to reply.

It's funny really because I had a viewing on Tuesday with only 3 hours notice. Still waiting to hear back. I bought some green candles today and have had them lit all evening. I have a red envelope to prepare. I don't have a statue of St Joseph. Where would I get one of them from?

I will do the envelope tomorrow and then keep everything crossed. Lets hope that I am as lucky as you and many others have been. :unsure:

Regards

Karen and The Gants

Guest SGKG102

Hi Zoe

Thanks for that I will be keeping everything crossed.

I am now going out to try and find a statue of St Joseph and throw my Red Enevlope in to fast flowing water, if I can find any.

Regards

Karen x

Guest Lui A xxx

Well...........I did the red envelope thingy last year...and with in 3 weeks....got the offer....HOWEVER......sale all fell through on exchange day....ARGH.......!!...

SO........i have been back to my nice friendly news agent....and helped myself to a red envelope....(of course i did ask...they have loads....!!...)...i have also purchased a green candle.....and this weekend the deed will be done.......

wish me look.....because ....boy do we need it.....!!........been on the market 18 months....dropped house price by £50k.........I'm really ready to leave now.....if we ever get the bloody visa....!!

xxx

Guest SGKG102

Hi Lui A,

OMG how I feel for you. It is so flippin frustrating isn't it. :arghh:

I have done the red envelope now, I have bought some chrystals, White Sage, which I will do tomorrow, and am burning the green candles. Could not find a St Joseph statue anywhere which surprises me given the time of year. Still I met a lovely lady in a shop called The Little Shop of Secrets in Chichester today. What a fantastic little shop just walking through the door made me feel better. The lady told me to always think positive and believe it will all happen. So I am now conveying that to you and everyone esle in the same situation.

Good Luck and keep the dream alive.

Karen. :wubclub:

Archived