Help homeless in perth

Guest crystalrose

Guest crystalrose

Hi Guys

I am here again asking for your wisdom and help!!

We are flying out to Perth on 31st December and once we land at the moment we have no where to live. Hubby's company said they will pay first month's rental so we figured to give us time to find something suitable on the long term rental market we would try and rent a holiday home for two months or possibly three to give us the time to look around areas's etc. We were kind of hoping to move to Secret Harbour Rockingahm area's quinns rock but I have been quoted $12000 for two months rental and I don't think hubbies bosses are going to be that generous as he has taken a pay cut I don't think our budget will quite stretch to this for the second month. We need a 4X2 as we have three children. Does anyone know anybody who has a rental from 01.01.09 to 28.02.09 (although for the right price could be a little longer) or the other thought we had was a Caravan Park I suppose being peak season maybe hard to find availability, any other suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated this site always sorts out my problems so thank you for taking the time to read my thread!!!!:jiggy:

Guest guest17301

Hi Crystal Rose, try emailing www.relocate-rentals-perth.com the company have quite a few properties in Perth we were in touch with them last week but decided to go with someone else. We were quoted $700 a week I think for a 4x2 in Secret Harbour. The lady's name is Edith and she is very helpful. Failing that try www.emi-great.com owner Eve has about 3 houses available in Jan (or she did when I made enquiries with her a few weeks back. All in the Rockingham area/4 x2, ranging from about $675-$725 a week I think. Both very helpful ladies. Let me know how you go on cos I have other contacts too if no luck with those ones,

Cheers Fiona

Guest crystalrose
Hi Crystal Rose, try emailing www.relocate-rentals-perth.com the company have quite a few properties in Perth we were in touch with them last week but decided to go with someone else. We were quoted $700 a week I think for a 4x2 in Secret Harbour. The lady's name is Edith and she is very helpful. Failing that try www.emi-great.com owner Eve has about 3 houses available in Jan (or she did when I made enquiries with her a few weeks back. All in the Rockingham area/4 x2, ranging from about $675-$725 a week I think. Both very helpful ladies. Let me know how you go on cos I have other contacts too if no luck with those ones,

Cheers Fiona

Hi Fiona

Thank you soo much!!! I will give them all a go and the price seem a great deal lower than our quote.

I will let you know if I find something.

Thanks again and take carex

Hi Fiona

Thank you soo much!!! I will give them all a go and the price seem a great deal lower than our quote.

I will let you know if I find something.

Thanks again and take carex

We had a let from edith very good and she`s handy for the reference if you move to a long term let she`s also a tax whizz and does tax returns, if you are being sponsored save all your flight tickets relocateing costs everthing and next july get a nice lump from the taxman

Mally

Guest crystalrose
We had a let from edith very good and she`s handy for the reference if you move to a long term let she`s also a tax whizz and does tax returns, if you are being sponsored save all your flight tickets relocateing costs everthing and next july get a nice lump from the taxman

Mally

Hi Mally

Thank you very much we have now found a really nice reasonable cost let. I found your information in regard to a tax rebate pretty interesting, we are being sponsored on a 457 the company are paying $15000 towards relocation flights etc, but most of that has been eaten up in flights we have $5000 left which is very little considering we still have furniture to ship out, so could we still claim a tax rebate and would we need to do this via an Accountant? Sorry I am totally in the dark with regards to things like this.

Thank you once again for taking the time to read and reply to my thread!!!:smile:

Guest crystalrose
Hi there, sorry can't help you for January but Have a vacancy for february in mullaloo , 20 mins sth Quinns ,top floor , 3 bedroom $900 wk 1km from beach beautiful veiws of ocean, enquiries to sumos@bigpond.net.au www.perthholiday.piczo.com

Hi

Thank you so much for your help, we have found a great holiday let, but will contact you if any problems occur.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and reply, it is greatly aprecitated!!!

Hi Mally

Thank you very much we have now found a really nice reasonable cost let. I found your information in regard to a tax rebate pretty interesting, we are being sponsored on a 457 the company are paying $15000 towards relocation flights etc, but most of that has been eaten up in flights we have $5000 left which is very little considering we still have furniture to ship out, so could we still claim a tax rebate and would we need to do this via an Accountant? Sorry I am totally in the dark with regards to things like this.

Thank you once again for taking the time to read and reply to my thread!!!:smile:

You will find ouy about tax agents there are more in the phone book than taxis. You claiim back every year cost y0u $100 dollars which you claim the next year, everything to do with your sponcoerd job flights,furniture shipping,save all your receipts even if you came on a reccie. you can claim I believe . The tax year ends June 30

Mally

Archived