Practical Passed Quickest Reply?

markntracey

Guest paul n kath

well done guys, we're the same paul did carpentry tuesday 28th, check online yesterday and he's passed tooooooo, yipee,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marie & David

Hi

well done how fast! my husband did his on the 28th in London, can you tell me how you found it on line, I am a bit slow when it comes to the PC.

many thanks

Marie

If you applied for your paper assessment online with trade assessment, you just need to log in to where it told you that you'd passed your paper assessment then just at the bottom there is a column stating that you've paid for your practical and at the bottom of that it would say successful

fingers crossed

Well done to all that have passed!!!!!! Anyone out there who did the Carpentry in Accrington on 28th heard anything yet??? The waiting is unbearable!!!!

Guest lolajays

Hi Tracey, im Tracey and my hubbie Mark has to do a practical exam for bricklaying! I just wanted to ask about the costs invoved as I see you are not using and agent! Does this bring the assessement costs down too? The costs of emmigrating are so high, if it is possible to avoid agency costs than thats over £2000 saved. If you can offer any advice I would be extremely greatful.

Thanks in avance

Tracey and Mark

Hi Tracey (and Mark)

The only thing you save not having an agent are the agent fees, everything else is the same $600 for vetassess paper assessment $1500 for the practical and about $2100 for the visa. You also have to pay for medicals and police checks which we haven't done yet so not sure how much. I'm expecting about £900 . I don't know how much agents are but i wouldn't have thought you would get one for under £1000 probabley a lot more. If your application is straight forward then i don't see why you can't do it yourself. There are always people on here only too willing to help answer any questions you have and just read up on the immi.gov.au website.

Good luck

Tracey

Guest TheHollies
I don't think you done yours online did you? (was it throught an agent?) We still haven't had the certificate through yet so still can't lodge the visa. Hope you hear soon it's horrible having to wait i'm sure you'll be fine. x

Hi Tracey, yes we are with an agent, we can check our details on the website though, we have the password, just keeps coming up blank :no:.

I wasnt born with any patience!! :twitcy:

Guest TheHollies

Thanks for your messages. We are over the moon. I was dancing up and down the living room screaming and crying this morning. Neighbours must think Im mad. Heehee!!

Archived