register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest bilby

Coming to Perth? Talented Football players wanted for 2009 season

Guest bilby

Ballajura AFC is a football (soccer) club based at Kingfisher Reserve in Ballajura, (in Perths northern suburbs), where it has its own clubroom, full bar and catering facilities.

Established 15 years ago the club has a strong set up with several hundred juniors (up to under 16 level), a masters team , ladies team and a Senior team who have just been promoted to Amateur Division 1 for 2009.

Also in 2008, the Senior reserves won their League and the under 16 team were top 4 champions.

The club is ambitious and is targeting further success and promotion to the Amateur Premier League.

In order to support this objective and to take the club forward Ballajura is conducting an active player recruitment drive before the 2009 season starts in late March.

The club is seeking to recruit experienced senior amateur or ex semi pro players for addition to the first team squad.

Ballajura is an ambitious and forward thinking club. We have already recruited a number of new migrant players last season who helped in the clubs successful promotion to division 1

If you feel you fit the requirements and are interested in taking on this challenge please contact me to discuss.

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach - BAFC

Tel: 0439 953 957

e-mail: bill.byrne@hotmail.com

My advice is join Ashfield Soccer Club come on the reds

Ashfield Ashfield man I wanna be an Ashfield man (sung to the village peoples macho man tune)

Guest bilby

Ashfield Ashfield man I wanna be an Ashfield man (sung to the village peoples macho man tune)

Village People? Macho Man? :spinny:

Hardly a great selling point for the club

Ballajura is all about the football

nor i the fact that they finished bottom of the first division this year previously they were runners up so that is some drop

put the ball in the back of the net i see red i see red i see red... sung to split enzs tune

Guest bilby

Just announcing that Ballajura AFC has now added an under 18s side to be entered in the 2009 season.

Trials for the new u/18s will be held at Kingfisher Reserve Ballajura on November 30 and will continue through pre season (January, February and March) until the start of the 2009 season in April.

Players of all ages are invited to contact me to express an interest in either the

under 18s side or the Senior squad.

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach - BAFC

Tel: 0439 953 957

Is the Juniors team mixed or do you have a girls football team - my daughter has been playing for a girls football team since she was 7 (she's 13 now). We're hoping to move to Perth and I'm sure she'd like to continue playing.

Denise

Eammon,Denise,Kerry (15),Grace (9)

176SS(carpenter)Practical passed 07/08/08 WA SS granted 01/09/08 Visa appl 26/11/08 CO 03/02/09 PC's 02/04/09 Meds 08/04/09 Visa Granted 19/05/09 :biggrin:

Guest bilby

Hi Denise

Ballajura does have opportunities for girls both at Junior and senior level.

You should contact the club direct at ballajuraafc@gmail.com

For Senior mens teams the club can be contacted by emailing or calling me dirext

Mobile: 0439 953 957

Guest bilby

Just an update to say that we are still encouraging interest from experienced and talented players to come down to the club for the 2009 season

Pre season starts in late January and anyone ken to get involved with Ballajura AFC should make contact asap

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach

Ballajura AFC

Mobile: 0439 953 957

Guest bilby
Is the Juniors team mixed or do you have a girls football team - my daughter has been playing for a girls football team since she was 7 (she's 13 now). We're hoping to move to Perth and I'm sure she'd like to continue playing.

Denise

Hi Denise, Although I dont have an involvement with the juniors I think you might get some info for your daughter if you contact this guy

Dave Haddock 9249 5531 - He coaches the under 14's

Regards,

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach / Ballajura AFC

Gary Frost

Under 13 - Division 5

9248 8345 / 0439 529 845

Hi Denise, Although I dont have an involvement with the juniors I think you might get some info for your daughter if you contact this guy

Dave Haddock 9249 5531 - He coaches the under 14's

Regards,

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach / Ballajura AFC

Gary Frost

Under 13 - Division 5

9248 8345 / 0439 529 845

Thanks for the info - We won't be moving across until next year (Visa permitting) but I will get in touch with him once we do.

Denise

Eammon,Denise,Kerry (15),Grace (9)

176SS(carpenter)Practical passed 07/08/08 WA SS granted 01/09/08 Visa appl 26/11/08 CO 03/02/09 PC's 02/04/09 Meds 08/04/09 Visa Granted 19/05/09 :biggrin:

Guest bilby

No problem, Denise.

If you need any further help/info just send me a message.

Meanwhile you can check up on what's happening at the club by going to www.ballajuraafc.com

That is the old website and we are working on a new one which is "under construction" and can be found at Untitled Document

We will have this up and running just after Christmas and you and your daughter can keep in touch through it.

PS if you know any (male) players coming to Perth we have an excellent Senior team which I coach and we have been very successful just recently.

Regds

Bill Byrne

Bilby Ashfield threw to the cup finals on the 24th against Bayswater City, get along and sing Ashfield Ashfield man I wanna be an Ashfield man LOL?!?!? How is your club going these days?

The post is 5 years old

Here at last:jiggy:

SUFC life not a pastime

I limit myself to 2 drinks a day, I`m now 10 years in front make that 15