register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest beverley

vetassess practical passed!!!

Guest beverley

Hi checked emails this morning and we have passed practical for electrician!!!

Practical taken oct 17th in glasgow so got results pretty quick compared to others, so pleased with my man. Just need to get some paperwork together and we can put in our visa.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out with info the stressful weeks leading up to test.

Good luck to everyone else who have took/taken theirs.

:jiggy:

Congratulations on passing. I remember that feeling well. We got our notification a couple of days before New Years Eve so we celebrated big style!

Now you will be moving on to the visa wait - it's a rollercoaster ride!

Tracy & Geoff, Oliver (12) and Daisy (7), Visa applied for online 09/1/08, police checks sent 14/2/08 meds 18/1/08, finalised 11/2/08. visa granted 16/7/08, arrived in Perth 12/1/09

Guest shar07

CONGRATULATIONS my OH passed his in April and we are in the long queue for visas, well done welcome to the world of visa waiting :spinny:

Guest stixblue

Congratulations

I did my practical in Glasgow on 13th October in electrical and I passed too. Agent requires notification from Vetassess then lodging my 175 class. Happy Days.

Stixblue:jiggy:

Guest madplumber1

Hi

Congratulations, its a brilliant feeling to know the hard part is over with. Passed my Vetassess in July, good luck for the future!!!

madplumber

Guest beverley

Thank you for all your lovely comments, celebrating with a few beers tonight!

Well Done guys. CONGRATULATIONS!!!. My OH has got his electricians practical in feb, we just missed the deadline for october. Good luck with your visa application. xx

Scott and Tina, WA SS applied 31/07/09. 175 app 08/09/09. .... Received SS 10/02/10. . Yippeeee ! CO assigned 18/01/11. medicals 4/2/2011, police checks sent 23/2/2011.... visa granted 28/03/2011. flights booked for 22nd june. YAY !!!

Guest Rickard Family

Congratulations guys.....another step closer, enjoy the celebrations:goofy:...lol

Lou x

hi, just realised you are from herne bay!! oh my god, we are too....someone else escaping the bay. hehe. Tina

Scott and Tina, WA SS applied 31/07/09. 175 app 08/09/09. .... Received SS 10/02/10. . Yippeeee ! CO assigned 18/01/11. medicals 4/2/2011, police checks sent 23/2/2011.... visa granted 28/03/2011. flights booked for 22nd june. YAY !!!

Guest Rickard Family
hi, just realised you are from herne bay!! oh my god, we are too....someone else escaping the bay. hehe. Tina

LOL...we have only lived here 3 years we are from Faversham orignally...we have probally passed each other..lol

Lou x

You never know, we may have done... how funny! Well done for getting your visa application off, my OH has got his electricians practical in feb so a little behind you. Its all so confusing, doing our heads in sometimes! but will all be worth it in the end hopefully... We are hoping to go to Queensland, but will depend on work situation etc. You never know you may be eating your turkey on the beach by christmas next year!! x

Guest heljef1

Practical taken oct 17th in glasgow so got results pretty quick compared to others, so pleased with my man. Just need to get some paperwork together and we can put in our visa.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out with info the stressful weeks leading up to test.

Congrats on passing the practical. Really pleased for you. We're rebooking ours this week for feb so keep your fingers crossed for us.

Good luck with the visa process

Helen x

Guest Tam-and-Andi

Many congratulations to you guys, you must be floating on cloud nine at the moment,

Take care, and enjoy the celebrating.

Andi.x

Guest kasper

well done waitin on mine did it this mon 27th

CONGRATULATIONS - great feeling isn't it, enjoy your celebrations :jiggy::notworthy:

Kim, George, Emily & Grace - 175 Visa submitted 11.08.08!!! 176 Visa Granted 06/12/10 - Fly 5 September 2011 :goofy:

Guest earlswood

Well done, I have heard the sparkys is the hardest to pass, then chippies.....with plumbing the less demanding of all of them according to the artisans I have met.

Guest beverley
Well done, I have heard the sparkys is the hardest to pass, then chippies.....with plumbing the less demanding of all of them according to the artisans I have met.

Yes arron said it was much harder than he thought, he did spend the last few days leading up to exam revising. What was difficult was that he just didnt know how he got on as you dont know what the pass rate is eg if you get 50% right do you pass?

And the last few days he was convincing himself that he had failed so lovely feeling to know thats another step out the way.

Thanks again everyone for all your congratulation messages. Fingers crossed to everyone else waiting for their results, and to those taking test in the months to come.

Lets hope its all worth it!

Guest karan

Happy days,it's a good feeling when you pass well done! Good luck to all you guys taking test in feb

Guest madplumber1

Yes according to the artisans I've met absolutely anyone can do child care :wacko:

Guest loobykangaroo

:notworthy: CONGRATULATIONS :notworthy:

Well done Beverley's OH, the worst part over and done with.

Just the waiting game to play now, but it is soooooooo gonna be worth it.

Sarah, Daz, Ellie and Looby

!!! waiting and trying to be patient lol !!!

Guest THE RICKARD'S

Hi Beverley,

Congratulations to you both,I would love to be in your position at the moment but unfortunatlly I have got to wait until the 16th Feb(The long wait) and we have still got a property to sell, which seem's to be near enough impossible at the moment.What sort of things did your OH have to do in his exams and is there a pheory exam? All the best.

Glen, Nic and kids.

Guest susie one

Congratulations,we are waiting for the results of my trade test sat in blackburn 28th Oct ,i am looking for any info on aussie wiring,wot type of earthing,installations,there consumer units and well as much info as poss,is there any books i can get on the subject,,cheers.

Ian

Guest chris_mac

Well done Aaron Bev, well chuffed for you guys, now you can relax.. Good on ya both!

Chris