Guest earlswood

Don't worry The Earl & Aldo show aint going anywhere.

Guest earlswood

I am being serious here...

Had two offers from other Oz forums that want the Earl & Aldo show to join their forums....but do not worry happy campers we are staying :jiggy:

ate0062l.jpg

Guest Wenders

GO on , spread the love...........you dont have to keep it all for us!!!

Guest earlswood
GO on , spread the love...........you dont have to keep it all for us!!!

I can only deal with one forum at a time gal, do you think these gags grow on trees.:unsure:

DONT LET US STOP YOU GUYS !!!!! ...IM SURE IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE THEY SUSS YOU OUT ANYWAY AND SEND YOU PACKING :biglaugh::biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

Guest earlswood
DONT LET US STOP YOU GUYS !!!!! ...IM SURE IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE THEY SUSS YOU OUT ANYWAY AND SEND YOU PACKING

MRS KEILY

Or give us a raise gal....... russel brand eat your hat ..:twitcy:

Guest Wenders
I can only deal with one forum at a time gal, do you think these gags grow on trees.:unsure:

Ah yeah, forgot...........multi tasking's not a man thing...........how about one day here and one day there then???:unsure:

Guest earlswood
Ah yeah, forgot...........multi tasking's not a man thing...........how about one day here and one day there then???:unsure:

That's still multi-tasking for a bloke to be honest Wendy.

Guest Wenders

That's still multi-tasking for a bloke to be honest Wendy.

I realised that after I posted it..........thought you might get confused and wonder which day/forum you were on:err:

Guest Angie*mark

Had two offers from other Oz forums that want the Earl & Aldo show to join their forums....but do not worry happy campers we are staying

ate0062l.jpg

Ummmm what can i say to that...............thanks alot

Nah love ya guys really, glad ur sticking wiv us :wubclub:

Had two offers from other Oz forums that want the Earl & Aldo show to join their forums....but do not worry happy campers we are staying

ate0062l.jpg

are you sure earlsy boy

we don't mind you know ( NOT AT ALL ) :nah:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]another year another slogg

Guest Aldo

They can try to head hunt us but the fast paced wit, excellent advice and debate here is far superior to any others. So hopefully it wont be long before i will be in a WARM house looking out at beautiful snowy scenes offering you lucky PIOers my thoughts on Australia.

God Bless Australia

006200_11.jpg

Well, I have to say Earlswood.... that you've kind of grown on me ..... and I'm glad you're staying here on PIO (you too Aldo!!), Loyalty is a wonderful attribute

I have to ask though ... which of you is Eric and which is Ernie - remember one had short fat hairy legs

Ali x

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Oh boys ,your like the sites naughty children ,lol, but we love ya (in a funny sort a way) as for them other forums ,you need the hustle and bustle of PIO to keep you entertained,lol,

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Guest guest17301

Well I have to agree with the others, you have both grown on me too...like a fungus:twitcy:

No but seriously you both have valid and useful advice/opinion to offer to PIO, Earl you lose your way sometimes and go too far! but you know that..you are a very funny boy though and I like it when you see off the trolls. Aldo you know what I think of you:cute:....

Don't go mateys you would be missed.

Now stop fishing for compliments and get on with the job in hand

Guest Guest9973

Bye...................I'm sure the forum will recover.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest claire&fred

I don't think they were wanting you to join their forums. I think they were warning you away from them! PIO are blessed to have you two!

Claire

Guest JoanneHattersley

Im very glad you`re staying too!

Guest Aldo
stop fishing for compliments and get on with the job in hand

I will NOT raise to that blatant attempt to get a smutty comment :cute:

oops, did i say "raise" ?

yes you did Aldo - and you had such good intentions lol

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

I was looking out of the window today just before reading this thread and I took this photo!

flying_pig.jpg

I don't think they were wanting you to join their forums. I think they were warning you away from them! PIO are blessed to have you two!

Claire

36_11_6.gif

So hopefully it wont be long before i will be in a WARM house looking out at beautiful snowy scenes offering you lucky PIOers my thoughts on Australia.

God Bless Australia

Please do, as long as you don't find it to psychologically damaging!

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Guest TheArmChairDetective

Had two offers from other Oz forums that want the Earl & Aldo show to join their forums....but do not worry happy campers we are staying :jiggy:

Pray, do tell.

How were these approaches made.

Here on PIO?

Pray, do tell.

How were these approaches made.

Here on PIO?

Is this illegal?

TRA Submitted 24/03/11,TRA Successful 18/04/11,WA SA Submitted 19/04/11,WA Approved 20/05/11,176 Visa lodged 20/05/11,Form 1100 to DIAC 22/06/11,CO Assigned 05/07/11,Medicals 19/9/11 Finalized 27/09/11,S.Africa+UK PCC sent to CO 6/10/11,VISA Granted 7/10/11!

Guest Aldo
Head hunted hey....next stop 'Tv'?

Kelly :smile:

I was approached by a publisher who wanted to write a book about my adventures, I was thinking "Aldo's Diary" as a title

:biglaugh:

Are you going to do it? Can I have a signed copy? Pleaasssseeeee 'cos I'm your friend.

Ali

Little Miss Perfect